Reviews (1 825)
1 825 results
1 644
1 644
All reviews happy hour usb ports complimentary mini bar comfort room rain shower spiral staircase replenished daily perfect location medici palace welcome drink jacuzzi tub fantastic hotel modern hotel turn down service glass of prosecco fifth floor train station
207 - 212 of 1 825 reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel! Fabulous free breakfast and free minibar in room. Super comfortable bed. The only problem we had was with the extremely loud groups of young people out in the streets late st night—but the hotel does everything in its power to mitigate that: thick layers of curtains, earplugs. There is even soundproofing that prevents bathroom noise from reaching the sleeping area. Charming hotel, helpful and friendly staff, great location.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed four nights at what I thought was a truly terrific hotel. The staff were great. They were friendly and readily available to help with several matters that arose. The breakfast, happy hour food spread and other amenities were extremely generous and good. The room was very good ( clean ,spacious,stocked with a variety of treats and well supplied). Lastly, the location is excellent! It is in the middle of Florence and close to the major sites. Overall, the value was tremendous and I plan to stay here again when returning to Florence. Finally, I would like to thank the staff for helping make our vacation so memorable. Ross S.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ross S
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a wonderful stay in Spadai Hotel, Florence. Cleanliness of the rooms and all around the hotel, every little detail which helps you feel comfortable and as if you are at home, hospitality of the staff, and the perfect location. Thank you very much, looking forward to visit Florence and you again, and definitely I will recommend this hotel whoever planning to visit the city....

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The Spadai is simply great. One of the best hotel experiences in several decades of travel around the world. The attention to detail is absolutely as good or even better than you would find at a Four Seasons. Wonderful staff, professional but very personable, always smiling and eager to please for even the smallest request. Small enough (about 50 rooms) that they know and remember your name. In the city center, literally down the block from, and less than 2 minute walk to, the Duomo. Hotel was completely remodeled in 2015. Beautiful, spotless rooms and baths (look under the bed and there is a little folded card there saying something like, “see we even clean where you would not normally look.”). Free minibar, refreshed daily. Happy Hour with free buffet. Wonderful breakfast buffet on the top (5th) floor, with a tiny circular staircase up to an all-glass cupola on the roof with a 360 degree view of Florence. A wonderful, six-night stay that my wife and I would cheerfully repeat.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank LosAltosTraveler551
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed at Hotel Spadai for my second time for 4 days. Everything about the hotel is fantastic. The location just a block away from the Duomo. I had a warm welcome late in the evening, and lucky me got my room upgraded to a junior suite. This suite was fantastic; nice, clean with a big comfortable bed and amazing bathroom.
The complementary breakfast is delicious. The room was always made up with chocolates left on the pillow. The minibar was free.
Everybody in the staff was so friendly and helpful. I have found my second home in Florence and will definitely come back!

• Trip type: Travelled on business