US$158
US$151
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$363
US$348
NH Hotels
US$393
US$286
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

Hotel Roma(Florence)
US$102
US$73
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$429
US$420
C-Hotels Ambasciatori(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
Priceline
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$1 016
US$346
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

Reviews (1 155)
1 155 results
All reviewsponte vecchiosister hotelfusion barprestige roomlungarno collectionperfect locationsalvatore ferragamorooftop barstylish hotelbottle of champagnefront desk staffour honeymoonarno riverupon checkdinner reservationsrooms are smallside street
20 - 25 of 1 155 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely 2 night stay at the Gallery Hotel Art. You are steps away from the Arno, the Ponte Vecchio, and all the museums and restaurants. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go! The room was large, especially by European standards, and comfortable. Despite being near the hub of everything the hotel was a quiet oasis and we slept like rocks. This is a very lovely hotel

Stayed: June 2018
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Sarah ,

I'm extremely happy to read about your feedback, and most of all that we have been able to exceed your expectations.
Thank you for sharing your experience with other Tripadvisor users;

Kindest Regards ,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Normally I would stay in a small apartment in Florence, but for a recent last minute day trip to Florence, I decided to stay here instead. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

The location simply cannot be beat - close enough to everything in Centro but far enough off a busy road to be quiet as well. My room was one with a very small balcony and a partial view of the Duomo. While everything in the room was fine, my only criticism would be that both the bathroom and bedroom were very tight on space. It was difficult to move around at night without banging into something. So, for me a bit expensive for the size of room.

The one day I did try breakfast it was a very good - the buffet had an excellent selection of items to create just about any type of Continental breakfast. As you may expect for a hotel, breakfast is not cheap, but they serve quite late which worked well for a day when I didn't feel like rising early for my regular Cappuccino and cornetto.

Extra kudos to the reservation staff who adjusted my stay due to a last minute change in travel plans and the front desk staff for taking care of an unusual transportation request. Professional and responsive at all times.

I would definitely consider staying here again for a brief visit but might do a bit more comparison shopping first.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Philip W ,

Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users;

Good note has been taken regarding the bathroom and bedroom sizes , and I feel sorry that we did not meet your expectations at this point.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve had the opportunity to stay at several of the Ferragamo hotels in Florence whilst on business. So this summer I decided to take the family (2x adults and 2x big teenagers) for a short break staying at the Gallery. This hotel is in a terrific location right by the Ponte Vecchio and very close to the Uffizi / Galileo. Duomo is only a 10min walk. The hotel is very modern and classy with a strong contemporary feel. The rooms are generous (for Florence) with effective AC and great bathrooms. Typical for Florence the hotel facilities are a little limited ie no pool or gym but there is a nice fusion restaurant with bar plus an excellent breakfast service in the library. A elegant rooftop terrace is also available at the Continentale (sister hotel across the courtyard) where you can “room charge” for added convenience.
The staff at the Gallery are very friendly and professional. They took care of a couple of advance request for restaurant bookings and room assignments perfectly.
If you’re looking for a classy contemporary hotel in a great location look no further.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear StroppyJock2009 ,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other Tripadvisor users; I will definetely share your words with my staff and we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel and great helpful staff.Great location right by the pointe Vecchio and easy to walk to all the wonderful sites in Florence.
Room was lovely but the lighting in the bathroom was very low but otherwise a wonderful place to stay thank you

Stayed: June 2018
Luigi F, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear DanielleLevy7,

Good note regarding the bathroom lights has been taken and we will follow up on it.

Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users;

I will make sure to share your words with my staff and we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Regards, Luigi

Reviewed 15 June 2018

we have stayed in the gallery art hotel many times over the last 10 years and I wouldn't change it for any other place . the location is great , the rooms and the beds are wonderfully pampering and comfortable, and the staff delightful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear 838hellena ,

Thank you for this beautiful review and for choosing us as your Florence home!

The Entire Team feels very rewarded by your kind words and positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another most memorable stay.

Warmest regards,