“Can never look at Florence the same again”

La Bussola Free Tours
Ranked #13 of 405 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Bussola is a Cultural Association that organizes free walking tours in Florence and many other cities. We have complementary tours, performed in both English and Spanish. They were carefully structured by members of our team to unveil hidden secrets of Florence by taking you off the beaten path, and to astound you with city’s beauty. By promoting the city’s landmarks to the members of our cultural association, We offer a complete overview of Florence.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Did the morning and afternoon tours with Debbie which were both AMAZING! She was knowledgeable and friendly, and gave very helpful tips on food as well. My friend and I learnt so much from both the tours; she has honestly made my Florence trip so much more enjoyable. Thank you for the experience Debbie!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 547)
All reviews
"whole group"
in 5 reviews
"gelato"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 13 reviews
"nora"
in 103 reviews

531 - 535 of 2 547 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our walking tour with Nora was a real highlight of our day. We’ve done walking tours like this in other European cities and this was easily the best we’ve experienced. Nora’s insights into the city and its history were very informative and we would recommend her and this tour to anyone.

And she also gave us great local tips for where to eat!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved the afternoon tour with Eleanora! She was enthusiastic and you can tell she has a passion for architecture and her city! She gave us a fun tour with lots of information but didn’t overwhelm us with too much. She made it very interesting and kept our interest the entire time. I feel like I learned so much and she gave us some ideas for what we what to do next in the city!

We will be doing the morning tour later this week!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a genuine free tour. Nora, our fabulous, knowledgeable guide brought the history of Florence alive. We highly recommend that you book for this tour.....you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Nora.