Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Vatican tour

Our tour with Margarita was fabulous!! Her knowledge and passion was contagious. Small intimate... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
SullivanFamily1
Savannah, Georgia
via mobile
Excellent tour by Mariogesù

I received a tour of the Duomo in July & was thrilled when I came back in October to have Mariogesù... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
amandaruberg
Martinez, California
via mobile

All reviews guided tour uffizi gallery mario gesu nice guide informed guide galleria dell'accademia better understanding subject matter great tour love art day trip works of art renaissance art on display skip the line larisa knowledge
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We visited the Uffici yesterday with Mario. We learned so many interesting things about historic art. The way Mario guided us showed he is enthusiastic and has profound knowledge of Florence. Wen enjoyed every single minute of our tour.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to the top of the Duomo in a group with Mario. He has great historical explanations and is clearly very knowledgeable. He even said he was in the process of writing a book! I really would have enjoyed being able to go on an walking tour of the city with him because I think it would have been very interesting but we were sadly out of time in Florence.

If you do choose to go on a city walking tour in the summer, I'd recommend seeing if there are any in the evening. Florence was hotter than we expected and the sun is harsh.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic tour at the Duomo in Florence with Mario, our guide. He has broad knowledge of art and architecture and is currently even writing a book.

Mario is very enthusiastic and can also be booked as a private guide to another part of Florence. He is really good! Mario, thanks for the memorable experience.

Patrick, The Netherlands

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We arrived for a day trip in Florence and knew we would have to wait in line but were quite shocked at how long of a one! It was extremely hot that day so when we were approached by a member of Italy With Us, we decided to take them up on their offer. We were able to join a small group, which shortened our wait time significantly. Our guide was a professor who provided fascinating background information, far more than we would have found on our own. Since the whole city was very busy and crowded, it was worth the expense to have our visit a bit more organized.

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Mariogesù Fantacci was our guide. He's nice, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He did a nice job! I highly recommend the tour.