“Fantastic dinner!”

Price range: US$12 - US$82
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Looking for quality food? Genuine ingredients which are locally sourced? Traditional dishes with a twist??? You have found the right place! La Nicchia was a great surprise find we stubbled upon while walking along the Arno. Everything we had was delicious, from the octopus salad to the lemon ravioli and finishing off with dessert! The food was fresh and presented beautifully. The wine suggestion was on point and the bottle we chose complimented all of our dishes. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a great dinner!!! My friend and I decided to stop by and have a dinner because it is such an inviting and cozy place. I had the carpaccio as an antipasto and my friend had the octopus salad. Both were delicious, the blank angus was thin and tender and the octopus was incredibly tender and without any aftertaste- so you know it was fresh!
For dinner my friend had the spaghetti with shrimp and I had the lemon ravioli. Oh. My. Goodness. The ravioli was definitely the star of the table! I could have eaten two orders of it. The spaghetti with shrimp was also delicious, but nothing can compete with that ravioli.
We finished off with a splendid chocolate torte with peppers. It was so great!!
The proprietor was also our server and was helpful with wine and dish recommendations. It was a wonderful dining experience and a place I look forward to returning to the next time I come to beautiful Florence.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We called in here during our stay in Florence in May. Staff were very friendly and helpful-the seafood was delicious-would recommend

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Went for a birthday celebration. Lovely interior but not much atmosphere. Didn’t feel very special. Food was tasty, can’t complain about that.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and me had a wonderful dinner on the terrace.
Lovely wine list and great service.
Very close to the city center, 3 minutes walking distance.
Free Wi-Fi. Very typical Menu.
I have been coming now many times here and I have to say I never was disappointed.
Great job!