“Died and gone to heaven”
Review of All' Antico Vinaio

All' Antico Vinaio
Ranked #34 of 2 977 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

These foccaccia sandwiches are SO delicious - servings are very generous and the flavours arevtop notch. I've had one 3 days in a row and will be back tomorrow working my way through the menu. Tastes even better with a glass of their house wine. Yum yum yum!!! Fantastic you have to enjoy one when you're in Florence.

Write a ReviewReviews (23 154)

46 - 50 of 23 155 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Walking through the lovely streets of Florence when I stumbled upon this gem. I had to sit down, and when I noticed a stool available at the little bar they had, i knew I had to rest with some lunch and a glass of red. The guys behind the counter were very helpful and kind. Great salami and goats cheese sandwich on focaccia bread. This was around 3:30 and I was lucky not to wait in a line, as the next day around 1:00 PM, there was a line that looked like it would last for at least 30-35 minutes. More proof that I picked a perfect spot. I Highly recommend All' Antico Vinaio!

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So if you’re in Florence and you want some fast food ( queue size dependent) this place on the surface seems to be the place to go. Basically a big lump of crusty focaccia stuffed full of lashings of meat, cheese and truffle cream (or whatever you choose). Three outlets close together continually busy. Sarnie was tasty although the bread was a bit chewy (maybe even stale). I do like my focaccia a bit on the soft size so my dentures can cope.

But great as a quick grab and go.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Surprisingly not the #1 in Florence, considering that people get in line for 30+ minutes to get some food from this place. Good quality, abundant toppings, delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As the title says, if they would I'd be buying! This place makes sandwiches perfectly and the atmosphere is perfect. Grab a snack and watch the people of Milan pass you by. DEFINITELY worth a visit and wait in line if there is one. We visited late afternoon and we were lucky with no line. Go crazy and experiment you will not be dissapointed!