“Stunning food, little 'hole in the wall'”
Review of Podere 39

Podere 39
Ranked #152 of 3 063 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Beautiful food and wine, real local's restaurant (no English menu). Highly recommend! Lovely ambience too...

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We dined here as a last-minute reservation. Extremely pleased. The menu is limited to 2 courses plus a ham and cheese platter. However the price points were outstanding most this is really between nine and €15 the pastas were exceptional and the first courses were unbelievable. The desserts were also equally out standing. Simple home cooking made with love my family that cares about what they produce.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Thinking pizza for lunch and came upon this little gem. Saw the Squid Ink Fettichini and had a Rocca di Castagnoli Chianti Classico; an excellent lunch. Great find, will return

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We came here one night as it was close to our hotel. What a find. The food was delicious. The house wine was also brilliant. Was so good that we went back for more the next night.
But do try to book as it's tiny and quite popular.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Hungry after a long day of exploring, I stumbled upon this place and I'm glad I did! It seemed like a cute place where locals eat at. The waitress was very nice to me and I enjoyed the fish pasta I ate. Overall, I'd recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2018