Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dean and Michelle

Cortona Relaxation!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 May 2024
Beautiful Tuscan villa with all the amenities you would want in a home away from home. The staff is welcoming and catered to every request for dining suggestions and arranged reservations for several evenings while we were there. The grounds are well maintained and almost beg you to walk among the trees and the vineyard. After a long day of exploring the Tuscan hill towns of the region, this was the perfect place to return to, and sit in the garden with a bottle of their own wine and relax. And most importantly-wonderfully quiet for a good nights sleep before off exploring again the next day after enjoying a good breakfast in the garden.
Date of stay: May 2024
    R 6 924
    R 8 088
6.2 km from Relais Villa Baldelli
Free parking
One beautiful view from the Villa.
R 19 822
  • eDreams
    R 19 822
  • ZenHotels.com
12.1 km from Relais Villa Baldelli
View more hotels in Cortona
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2023

We celebrated my daughter and son-in-law's wedding with a reception at Villa Baldelli in early September and it was a magical experience. The stunning house and gardens with views up to our beloved Cortona could not have provided a better setting for an outdoor reception. Francesca and Leonardo were so helpful in the planning stages and they and the rest of the staff could not have been more welcoming to family and wedding guests alike, both during our stay and on the wedding day itself. Nothing was too much trouble and the professionalism of all involved was exemplary. Yet we were made to feet like we were at home. We will be forever grateful to Villa Baldelli for one of the happiest, most memorable and beautiful experiences of our lives.

Room tip: Though only a 6 minute ride by taxi up to Cortona, it is very helpful if you have access to your own car for maximum flexibility.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 September 2023

Dear Mags, We are very happy that one of the most special days of your life was Sunny and Brian's Wedding at our location.
We are glad that you appreciated our efforts to make this day unforgettable!
It was a real pleasure to host all your friends and relatives...and it was nice to be part of it.
We hope to see you again soon!!
Thank you for choosing our location...
All the best, Francesca and Leonardo

Reviewed 15 August 2023 via mobile

I you want to be spoiled and feel like in the royalty times, this is the place, amazing property and excellent service, as well great breakfast, everything fresh and delicious.
Pool is a plus, quiet and clean surrounded by well maintenated gardens

Room tip: free parking and close to Cortona
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2023

A very nice and agreable place to relax for couple of days. Most important is the kindness, warm welcoming and helpful staff like you've never experienced before. Trustful and kind enough responding to any requirement in a very nice way.

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 May 2023

Hi Christian...it was a pleasure to host your splendid group!! Hope see you next year...Regards. Francesca

Reviewed 21 May 2023 via mobile

We enjoyed the hospitality at this unique place, and we had a wonderful experience staying there. The location is good, the staff is courteous, the facilities were awesome. I would definitely recommend Baldelli, as it is a great place for guests to relax and enjoy themselves.

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 171minasm
Management response:Responded 21 May 2023

Many thanks for the nice review, it was a real pleasure to host you!
All the staff of Villa Baldelli hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 10 May 2022 via mobile

Four years ago, after breaking my ankle while on vacation in Palermo, I happened upon Villa Baldelli for an overnight stay while touring Tuscany. My ankle was inspected by an orthopedic surgeon in Naples who felt it would heal on its own with just an air-boot for support. I continued my trip arriving at Villa Baldelli for an overnight stay, two weeks after my accident. The pain and swelling was continuous and I had bruised some ribs and strained muscles in my back as well. I had asked Francesca if she could arrange for a massage for my back and the next day and I was introduced to Rosanna.

At first, Rosanna inspected my areas of complaint and soon began to massage the area around my ankle. I wasn’t expecting this as the ankle had an active broken fibula and pressing around the area was very painful. With eyes bright with compassion, Rosanna said through my translator that she was going to relieve the swelling in my ankle which would help to reduce the pain. With tears in my eyes, I followed her lead and much to my amazement, she was right. For the first time in weeks I was in less pain, allowing me to sleep better and move around with much less discomfort

My wife and I had only planned to stay at Villa Baldelli for a night or two, but decided to stay for a week so that Rosanna could provide further massages. Plus the charming location, beautiful grounds with a pool that I could move around in and Francesca’s suggestions on things to do in the area made this an easy decision.

Rosanna’s healing touch gave me great relief after each massage, allowing me to continue on our vacation for the remaining 4 weeks as planned. I ended up needing surgery to repair the broken fibula and found a great Orthopedic surgeon in Innsbruck to perform the procedure. After telling him of my journey he stated that the therapy received by Rosanna was very important.

With all of this said above, what is missing is emotion I felt after having Rosanna care for me during such a challenging period. We communicated as best we could, but she communicated best with her eyes. Rosanna looked at me in such a way that I knew that she’d take the best care of me possible, and she did. I was beginning to worry that my broken ankle would spell the end of my very active life. She replaced my despair with hope, her compassion was shown through her eyes and her healing touch. I could not have found a better guardian angel…

We had such good memories of our stay at Villa Baldelli we planned to return two years later but the pandemic hit and dashed our plans. We finally returned to Villa Baldelli in May of 2022. Francesca remembered me from our stay in 2018 and said that Rosanna was still giving massages. I immediately asked to schedule an appointment with Rosanna, not so much because I needed one but rather because I wanted to see her again and tell her the rest of my story and to let her know just how important a role she played in my full recovery. It was a wonderful reunion!

Date of stay: May 2022