“A beautiful experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joanSouth...
Hudson, Massachusetts
“A beautiful experience”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Giusi and Dario offered a wonderful experience in a magnificent cottage. We arrived in the rain to Giusi meeting us at the car with an over-sized umbrella. We were dried off and served the best meal I ate during our travel throughout Italy. Truffled pasta and Veal Milanese. The location is great for privacy on a huge property boasting of trails to walk, their private vineyard and olive grove. There is enough to explore on the property itself. Learning about their lives and family was a highlight. The cottage is centrally located with major destinations within 15 minutes to just over an hour. Cooking classes with my family will remain unforgettable and a great bonding experience that will always bring a smile to all of our faces. My children enjoyed the pool and the dogs. I enjoyed the peaceful sunsets, great food and the feeling of being emerged in the culture. Immediately upon entering the cottage, you feel that you are being welcomed to their home. An experience I will always cherish.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The genuine hospitality
Liked least: Can not think of a thing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Fernandoa...
Basel, Switzerland
“Relaxing holiday, nice walks with dogs and superb cook”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We found Giusi e Dario by chance. Our stay was in the Ciciano cottage. The weather was good, the appartment just great, Giusi's hospitality is excellent. She cooked for us several days and her food is delicious. My wife and I had nice walks with our children, our dog Cuki and Giusi's dogs Pongo, Stella and Lola. We had several trips to close and small villages such as Cortona, Castiglione del Lago, Pienza And Montepulciano. We will always remember this week in Toscana.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CA /Santa Fe, NM USA

Rugged travelers
Ottawa
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing