“Fab service!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is lovely however the calamari a bit rubbery, the highlight though are the family who run it! Entertainment for hours just watching them and being able to see into the kitchen was a plus. Had a massage instead of dessert from our waiter! Will return!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our evening at la gritty azura. Owner is vary hands on and it is a real local family ru n business . Food was simple but good and we would definitely return

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across here on our first night, waiter was quite pushy but the owner was really nice and down to earth talking our order he practically chosen what we should have, we went with his choice my partner had a whole red snapper which was nice, I had a fillet steak which was ok I didn't get asked how I liked it cooked and it was very flat. The local red wine was beautiful we had two bottles of that and was at a really cheap price of €20.00 each. The tiramisu was beautiful to we ordered a extra one.

Atmosphere in here was rubbish no music until we asked and he put music on which I couldn't hear and I have good hearing, all you can hear is the staff arguing with the chef we're is the food. Also they needed the tables as it was getting busy so they where quite pushy to get you moving.

Overall we had a nice meal but not the whole dining experience and I would also choose to have fish and not meat next time I go as this is what they specialise in.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I ate an excellent Pasta alle vongole. Service was excellent. Waiter raved about our friendly, pleasant and humble PM. Proud to be Canadian in Taormina.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent if you are looking for a wide selection of freshly cooked fish and shellfish. Could run up a big bill if you go for the fish of the day which is priced by the 100g and weighed with head tail and guts which are all discarded before or after cooking