“Perfect peaceful getaway in the Sicilian hills”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Hetmeiste...
London
“Perfect peaceful getaway in the Sicilian hills”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Villa Oasis is very appropriately named - an oasis of peace and calm in the hills near Taormina and a perfect location for a family holiday. The villa has everything you could need but the highlights are its wonderful pool area and the numerous outdoor sitting/eating areas that allow you to really enjoy the experience of getting away from it all.

We were welcomed by Tanja who told us everything we need to know and made some great recommendations of places to visit and eat too - some of the local restaurants in Savoca, a short drive from the villa, are outstanding and it was nice not to have to travel far. Also very welcoming was the lovely, thoughtful food basket awaiting us - enough for a meal on the first evening to save us going back out plus plenty of other treats including delicious local fruit.

You will need a car if you're staying here but, to get the best of Sicily, you need a car anyway - it's well worth making the journey to some of the highlights of the island, especially Etna, Agrigento and Siracusa/Ortigia, and the villa is close to the gem of Taormina too so a great base for exploring.

We would highly recommend everything about the villa and are planning a return visit with extended family before too long has passed!

Your age range 35-49
15 Dec 2017
Dear Guest,
First of all thank you for the time you spent for this review.
We are very happy to read your appreciation about our work, our villa and our Sicily!
We would be excited to have you again our guests.
Sincerely
Villa Oasis' Staff
GaborHB
Hamburg, Germany
“A real OASIS”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

After a few glasses of wine with a friend of mine we have seen a cloth on a beautiful women full of lemons. It was a bit weird and I said I can better picture these fruits on a table in Sicily then wearing it during a hot summer nite in a fancy club. It took 5 minutes and I have found a photo of villa Oasis, a spacious terrace with a table and 4 chairs, and of course the tablecloth with lemons. It was love at first sight, so I asked for an offer.
We had a very late flight to Catania, and arrived at the villa only around 11 pm, but the charm of the place and the hospitality of the hosts made us feel "we arrived directly in the spot, where we wanted to be."
Next day when I went there, where that picture have been taken with the lemons, and I have seen the palms, the mountains, the olive trees and the old oak, I thought, this is more than just an Oasis. At that point I was lack of adjectives to describe how nice it was...
We were 3 adults and 2 schoolkids, everyone had her/his own safespace in the house and it was always very spacious to hide when my elder daughter decided to kill her sister or vice versa.The highlight was definatelly the swimming pool, with 2 private sunbathing terraces sorrounded by palms olive trees, flowers and the old oak giving it a very warm atmosphere.
In the next village there is a small cafe with exceptional cafe and biscotti/croissants, a small shop for everyday needs and a butchers which is offering fresh products made on their own local farms. In the next village one can find a pizzeria and a wine restaurant and huge supermarkets are located in the city at the sea shore.
The sea shore isn't a classic sandy beach, but the stones here were already smoothed enogh and it didnt hurt to walk/play on it (like it did at Isola Bella...), kids had great fun and especially the waves made them smile.
I can warmly recommend this place and looking forward to be there next year as well.

(The most famous painting of my native Hungary of Taormina's Greek Theater was done during 6 years of production when the maestro spent more months in this region. I can totally understand him...)

kimberski...
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Villa Oasis”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We want to Villa Oasis with our 3 young boys and had an amazing time. We loved the area and the Villa. Highlights were Etna, a boat trip to see Stromboli erupting at night and snorkelling off Isla Bella.

We hired a car and met Maria at Bar Vitelli in Savoca and Maria looked after us fantastically well during our stay. The Villa had everything we needed and was cleaned half way through the stay.

We really hope to come back one day. We loved the people, scenery, food, volcanoes, mountains and relaxing in Villa Oasis.

We would recommend it.

Thanks for a lovely holiday.

Kim, Mark, Harry, Ted and Charlie

Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

3 Oct 2017
Dear Andreina,
first of all, thank you very much for the time you spent for your review. I'm very glad to read your wonderful words about the villa, my person, the staff and the territory. You could not make more beautiful and detailed description! Thanks a lot for this.
I was really pleased to meet and host people like you and your family at Villa Oasis.
You have been perfect and nice guests!!! Very kind, friendly and communicative. You took much care of our place, so we found everything tidy and in excelent conditions.
I'm happy to know you have had a great time in Sicily and have liked the Villa.
I hope I've done everything possible to make your stay pleasent and comfortable.
I would happily to see and host you again.
Many thanks, once again, for choosing us.
With kindest regards
Mariacatena and all the staff!
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

19 Aug 2017
Dear Andrew, we are pleased to read your nice words about your stay. We are glade you enjoyed Sicily and our place. We thank you for being kind and polite guests. Hope to see you again! with regards Tanja, Alberto, Franco and Elena.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing