See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Staff was nice and helpful, the room looked nice, but the bed sheets had stains and some hair on them. Also one towel had stains on them. Checked right away after entering the room, so wasnt from us or our use. A clean room is a priority, so thats why only two stars.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Paolinoilcampioncino, Proprietario at Vado al Massimo B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We checked toghether the sheets and you said that There was one eyelash that you remove before I could check despite that we change your sheets immediatly and after we change every day towels and sheets you have the courage to write a bed review. It's incredible. I would like to remember the situation critical that you left me every day in the room and the assistance I gave you every 10 mns, you asked me everything from the soya milk to the croissant and bioches of different flavours and I always gave you what you asked

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The room was very spacious and silent, with brand new furniture and very nice bathroom. From our room, we had a stunning view of Palermo's roofs and Teatro Massimo, which we enjoyed from our private balcony. In addition, the host was very helpful. He gave us invaluable tips that made our stay in Palermo amazing, I have travelled the world and I have experienced this very few times. We skipped all the classical touristy areas and went only to magical places from unusual sights, beach resorts, markets, bars, to restaurants popular only among the locals. We did not have much time to research about the city before leaving, but we had all the information required to make our stay unforgettable once arrived.
The breakfast was very rich and top quality, we had the chance to taste home made jam and croissants. There was a wide verity of cakes as well as eggs and ham.
I truly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stayed for 4 days in April. Being in the centre of old Palermo we were close to all the tourist spots, but in a quiet street. The room was clean, attractive and very comfortable bed. The staff friendly and helpful. The best range of food for breakfast that we had on this trip.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SukeyandBoz
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We stayed here for just 1 night to we didn't get a chance to really check the place properly. The owner was courteous and answered most of our questions.

The B&B is located in the center of the city, close to most attractions. However the street in which it is located is pretty dirty and desolate at night. Additionally the building in which the B&B is located appears to be very old and in need of repairs/maintenance. The rooms are sufficient without being special in any way.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Good position but medium quality of services and doubtful clearness with some ...disgusting domestic insects... Breakfast sufficient but coffee not according to Italian tradition! Parking: Free on the street in the front of the house. Note: Only cash paying... I would not recommend this B&B.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Paolinoilcampioncino, Proprietario at Vado al Massimo B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We accept every kind of payment maybe you are speaking about an other building