Free cancellation until 27/07
US$180
US$172
US$140
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$141
US$117
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$79
US$73
US$77
US$66
US$167
US$149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Free cancellation until 23/07
US$67
US$68
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

All reviewstrain stationdoor openingreading rooma short minute walkenclosed courtyardbeautiful patiomain stationcity centrejust round the cornerwhere breakfast is servedroom facingthe hotel staffbit datedlate flighthotel is locatedrooms are beautifulbooked this hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect. The room was comfortable, the breakfast was very good, complete and with a great view and the lady attending there was very kind . All the staff were kind and helpful, especially Francisco who spoke Spanish and was very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My stay and experience at Villa Romeo Hotel was superb and delightful. The hotel is clean, cozy and quaint. It is conveniently located, just a few minutes walk from the train and bus stations, and the bus stop for AMT #457 airport shuttle, and 10 or so minutes walk to the historic center. The lobby and hallway is ornate, emanating a romantic feel.The rooms are cozy, warm, dated and impeccably clean. The staff is hospitable, helpful and accommodating making sure one's stay is comfortable and pleasant. For instance, Francesco had my left luggage already in my room upon my arrival from Rome; had my boarding passes printed. Breakfast served is wholesome with an array of choices at the buffet. I stayed here three different times because I loved it. I ended up using it as my base as I wandered in Sicily. I could not have asked for a better place or staff. Indeed, my stay here was superb and delightful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank wandersome
Reviewed 4 January 2018

In November we stayed one night at this hotel because it was recommended as convenient to the airport (it is) and within walking distance to downtown ( it is, but would only do so in daylight since it is not well lit and the hotel is really only local to the train/bus stations). The physical plant is pleasant, well maintained, comfortable and very clean. The highlight of the stay only happened after we left and I discovered I had left some pieces of jewelry in the room. I assumed they were gone for good. An email to the front desk resulted in a prompt reply that the pieces were found and at the front desk. The Capo Ricevimento, Francesco Maravigna, was extremely helpful and patient and continued to follow up with me after several disappointing attempts I initiated state side to have federal express pick up the package . After almost a month, thanks to the efforts of Mr. Maravigna, the items were safely returned to me. Outstanding service!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank siriuscat
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel at 1.30 in the morning to find it closed with 2 big steel doors that meant business .If they didn't want you in you were not getting in !! end of
Once inside there was only a night man on who looked quite dour in the darkened lobby but turned out to be very friendly and courteous.
This hotel is not for everyone but I must say the colour scheme in the hallways are certainly different and will be loved and hated in equal measure. Personally I thought they are marvellous
The rooms are very clean but a little dated .My room opened out to an enclosed courtyard which would be grand in the summer shade The area looks very run down especially at night but friends who have stayed here for long periods say it's safe as can be
All told it's not a bad choice of hotel .Main crib is no food available in evenings but this being Italy there are no shortage of places nearby

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank utmpiman
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The hotel is nice with a lovely courtyard area for breakfast.
The only problem is that the hotel is situated in not the nicest part of Catania (if there is a nice part!). We only stopped one night after having a late flight. The local people were friendly enough but it was very seedy with a number of ladies of the night just around the corner. Not for families!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family