Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
PricelineUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
Trip.comUS$168
All reviews lady at reception hotel is fantastic stayed here for one night city bellini
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel is fantastic. The location is great very near the centre of the city. The rooms are excellent, very comfortable, clean, with sufficient space and lovely modern bathrooms. Great shower. The breakfast is lovely - lots of choice and great quality. What really sets it apart are the staff who are all fantastically helpful. They give great advice on the city. There are small but thoughtful touches such as putting a kettle in my room after observing me drinking lots of tea at breakfast. They also go above and beyond. I foolishly managed to drop something valuable over my balcony onto a nearby rooftop. Thinking it lost forever I mentioned it to the lady at reception (Guilietta). Incredibly she devoted a good hour or so to trying to retrieve it for me, using various bent coat hangers and the like. She is eventually managed to pick it up off the near by roof using some sort of homemade device. Certainly the best service I have ever experienced from a hotel. I would highly recommend staying here and will now always stay here when I return. Very many thanks!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cl001
Reviewed 14 January 2020

The hotel was ideal for a quick overnight stopover and I would happily have stayed longer. As its name suggests, it’s centrally situated, close to Teatro Massimo Bellini, and within easy walking distance from the train and bus stations, as well as many of the main sights. I could not have been made more welcome and my room, 401, was most comfortable. A most reasonable breakfast was included. Overall very good value.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Heaverman
Reviewed 20 November 2019

We stayed here for one night to be in closer proximity to Catania Airport. We had an approximate 10 min walk from the bus station to the hotel. On arrival staff were really helpful and welcoming and gave us lots of information about the local sights and where to eat. The room was lovely and had everything we needed. Breakfast was really good with lots of choice. We were able to leave our luggage at the hotel after checking out so we explore Catania for a few hours before heading to the airport. The airport shuttle bus had a stop about 2 min walk from the hotel so very convenient.

3  Thank Adventure_Steph_H
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

The staff are so kind, the location makes the place so enjoyable and useful. One of the staff kindly took his car away for us to park in his space. They recommend one of the best restaurants in Catania and we were very happy. Thank you everyone for our enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Haidar R
Reviewed 20 October 2019

In central position (in foront of Questura), great hospitality, adequate room, unforgettable breakfast (gelatina di cannella!!!, dolce di crema e ricotta!!!, torta al cioccolato!, croissant!). I suggest without any doubt.

• Trip type: Travelled on business