“Etna Off Road, Scilian lunch & Alcantra Gorge (Full day tour)”
Review of Go-Etna

and up
Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 2009 we have made it our business to make sure that visitors of our beautiful island have a most pleasant stay. Our multilingual guides (English, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.) have become a real trademark of Go-Etna. Who could bring a foreign country closer to you than a local? Getting to know the place by taking a “look behind the scenes” – we have been following this principle for years. Beside the classical highlights, our guides will show you the authentic Sicily from their perspective. Among our standing and satisfied customers we reckon hotels, camping sites, cruise ship passengers, company clients, travel agencies, tour operator and tourist facilities in the area of Catania and Taormina. The GO-ETNA team and our partners have the ability to meet the requirements of all our customers, with a team of experienced staff, a well-equipped vehicle fleet and technical material. Our business is to offer the perfect service to every client, to make come true even the most challenging, individual requirements and to leave no question about Sicily unanswered.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic day - Cristian was brilliant; the rest of the group spoke German or Italian; neither of which I am fluent in. He would make sure to translate everything for me - including all jokes!

The gorge was beautiful; you walk up in the river through the gorge. Be aware if you're on the shorter end of the height scale in some places the river bed can drop a bit! I'm 5ft 2inches and the water came to the top of my legs! A few funny seconds trying to protect the camera! The current is quite strong walking up (you're walking against the current). If you have aqua shoes bring them or flip flops - the river bed is stones & it can be a bit sore if you're not used to it!

1  Thank irish84
"great tour"
in 10 reviews
"afternoon trip"
in 2 reviews
"happy to answer any questions"
"meeting point"
in 4 reviews
"traditional sicilian food"
"professional tour"
"lava tube cave"
"amazing guide"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! What a day with Cristian, our tour guide to Mt. Etna. Our family of 5, booked a private tour of this magical volcano and could not have had more fun. Cristian is an informed and delightful tour guide. His charisma and passion for volcanoes made this journey memorable. I would recommend him for sure, but the other guides that we met along the way seemed just as enthusiastic so I gather this company takes pride in its employees.

The Etna portion of the day encompassed a couple easy hikes and a fantastic decent into a cave. The vistas were spectacular and nothing like I have ever seen. We were ready for a lovely lunch in a chalet at the end of the morning.

Our afternoon trip to the gorge was interesting but honestly we were pooped! I would probably do that on a separate day if I were to do it again.

I highly recommend Go-Etna for a unique and enjoyable experience in Sicily.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago