“Highly recommended”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa con il mono locale
area cucina divano letto doppio con cabina armadio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
area cucina
divano letto doppio con cabina armadio
Area cucina
soppalco con letto piazza e mezza
area soggiorno
toilette
ampia terrazza
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
EmsandBet...
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I came to stay here with my mum for 12 days and neither of us wanted to leave! Paolo is an exceptional host: he met us on the outside of Sassari (at midnight!) and we followed him to the villa. The next day he took us for coffee and showed us the local supermarket, as well as writing a list of all the local attractions, such as the best beach to go to and the best spot to choose! My dream has been to ride a horse on the beach; he not only made the phone call for me, he took me to meet Mario and translated our conversation. He really goes out of his way to help and is very friendly.

The villa was perfect - the photos really do not do it justice. There is a lovely outside area (private) and the inside space is spacious and well equipped. We really had everything we could need. We cooked for ourselves the entire 12 days and never felt there was anything missing. The beds are lovely and comfortable and there is air conditioning of us English who cannot cope with the heat!

Thank you Paolo for making our visit so enjoyable.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Aug 2016
Very much two self reliant girls.
Excellent guests, Sarah & Emily showed to be always attentive to the
local culture and the nature around.
Their impeccable manners and the distinct style made to me the ideal
guests. Thank you very much for choosing my location.
S H
Southampton, UK
“wonderful accommodation, perfect host, great location”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My daughter and I booked this wonderful holiday accommodation because we wanted to self-cater in Sardinia and have a private place to stay. We weren't disappointed. Having stayed in self-caters around the world, this is certainly one of the best equipped. There wasn't anything we needed that we couldn't find. It is clean, very comfortable with a large patio area, totally self-contained and everything works. The beds were fine for us and there is air-con inside the house, which is useful in the early hours as the temperature began to rise for the day. Anything we needed to know or ask, Paolo is the perfect host and we only had to give him a shout. He was totally accommodating without being intrusive. The location was perfect for us, just over an hours drive from the airport in Olbia and close to wonderful beaches, horseback riding, a variety of towns and plenty of shops for provisions. Our plan was mainly to explore and having a car made that really easy. There wasn't a great deal of traffic on the island considering the time of year and petrol was a good price. There are lots of Roman ruins to visit and everyone tries to speak English, which many do fluently. We travelled from Sassari right down to Cagliari and it only takes just over 2 hours, with plenty to see and do on the way.
I would recommend this accommodation unconditionally and I can't wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was better than expected
Liked least: nothing not to like
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
22 Aug 2016
Very much two self reliant girls.
Excellent guests, Sarah & Emily showed to be always attentive to the
local culture and the nature around.
Their impeccable manners and the distinct style made to me the ideal
guests. Thank you very much for choosing my location.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing