Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 21/06/28
Hotels.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$107
ZenHotels.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2019

Centrally located and within reach of all places of interest. We arrived by car but parking wasn't much of a problem in a street nearby at no cost. Receptionists were very helpful and gave good advise how to park our car nearby and pointed out places of interest and gave suggestions of where to go, which indeed were worth visiting. Room was quiet, spacious and clean, including bathroom. Appreciated that toiletries, WIFI and mini fridge were supplied. Breakfast was simple yet good. It provided the essentials: cheese, salami, bread, yoghurt, fruit, croissants, juice, tea and coffee. Really appreciate that they gave local produce and all was fresh and genuine. We were really satisfied with our stay and would definitely return if visiting Oristano again.

The only negative point is that they have a lift but it only operates till the first floor. Since our room was on the second floor, we had to continue with the stairs. It wasn't much of a problem for us, but it would have been if having kids or if have mobility problems.

Would definitely return if visiting Oristano.

Room tip: If you want to have it accessible all the way with the lift, opt for rooms at the first floor.
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank AnnMarieMalta_Europe
Reviewed 13 July 2019

It was our honeymoon and we picked up couple of hotels in Sardinia, being this one the first one.

Breakfast is all right, buffet, covers your needs, the rooms are clean and renovated, also very spacious. Our room was facing the sun and was quite hot, and we coudn´t sleep well but they changed us to a different room next day, one that was facing the interior patio, so, problem solved! Location is awesome, right in the middle of the city and 15 min by car from Tharros (archeological site, highly recommended if you are into history) and many nice beaches (Maimona, Is Arutas....) all of them having transparent turquoise water and white sand.

The only but that I can give to this place, and its a BIG BUT is that they broke the screen of my cellphone while changing the rooms. What really annoyed me was not the fact that was broken (I must admit that I have my share of guilt since I put the phone inside the luggage and didn´t inform them before changing rooms), it´s the attitude towards it, denying that they broke it, making me feel as if I were lying about this. I know what I saw, my phone was in perfect condition when I left it and was broken afterwards. I happen to own a business, being in constant contact with customers, B2C. When something like this happens, you, as a manager/front desk need softskills. I´m not speaking about paying my screen or giving me a discount, nothing like that. All I needed is to feel understood, that you cared, instead of running away from the problem, pushing the guilt away. Show me where could I go to get it fixed and show a proactive attitude about it instead of me chasing them around.

Ps: Nicoletta and Sarah, from reception are lovely and did their best to help but probably poorly managed.

Room tip: The ones facing the patio
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Only stayed one night but we really enjoyed this hotel.
We had a lovely room with a balcony which overlooked the courtyard/atrium area.
Room and en suite were both spotless and very spacious.
There was a large communal lounge area on the floor we were staying on which was furnished with antique furniture in keeping with the rest of the hotel.
There was an excellent breakfast buffet with a wide choice of items.
Location of the hotel was ideal and only a short distance from the centre of town.
Parking is available on the streets near the hotel and is metered. There is no charge after a certain time in the evening but then charges apply again the following morning so you need to remember to feed the meter promptly. We saw traffic wardens on duty early morning as soon as charging was applicable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, clean, with friendly staff, spacious room, with good breakfast, but the view from the room was virtually non existant. We were seeing a wall. Not sure if this is because we boooked via Booking.com with 10% discount or because we are from Poland and we can get the worst room in the entire hotel (experienced this in the past).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018

When visiting Oristano the only place you must stay is this hotel as everything was perfect. Nicolette could not do enough for you on arrival and throughout our stay. Andrea, the night porter was so friendly and helpful. Overall the staff were excellent. The hotel was perfectly located within minutes of the old town . The room was clean and quiet and breakfast was excellent. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018