All reviews small hotel central station boutique hotel huge tv i highly recommend this hotel centro storico breakfast choices old town fresh orange juice rooms are spacious stay there again air conditioning lovely hotel marina district good size elena renovation
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Our initial impression of the hotel were great: nice location in the centre of town, big room and smartly designed bathroom, huge tv and good airconditioning, friendly staff ...

One big but however, it is impossible to take a shower without flooding the bathroom and room. And when I say flooding I don’t mean that there is a bit of water as it often can be the case, I mean actually a flooding. After a long hot day I took a shower and only noticed afterwards that the entire bathroom was covered in water as was a part of the bedroom. I tried soaking up the water with a towel which was impossible, there was a LOT of water. We contacted front desk who came to clean it up and told us that all guests had this problem. The only « solution » was to build a wall of towels all around the shower, for which they provided us with additional towels. My husband was next to take a shower so we laid the « wall » of towels and I immediately saw why it was necessary. The walls of the cubicle of the shower are movable and dont actually retain any water. Within 30
secs of the water running I saw the towels getting wet.

As this is a known problem for hotel management this should already have been fixed. The next day we reported it again and they apologized but laughed it of as something inevitable although it could be easily fixed.

For this only 3 out of 5 instead of 4,5 or 5 out of 5.

You should also know that as of 7 pm there is no staff at all on site. This didn’t bother us but might bother some.

The bed was excellent however and breakfast was nice.

For parking I recommend dropping of one person just two streets from the hotel (on the main avenue) with the luggage and parking the car at the central station in the mean time (parking is 10 eur per day). This is how we did it and it was easy. When leaving we went by car to the hotel to pick up the luggage but found this to be much more difficult as most streets are one way and some streets were blocked of due to delivery vans etc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

A great location and a lovely boutique place to stay in central Cagliari - excellent staff (Shout out to Viola and Trainee for helping with our flight!!). Gorgeous decor, nice simple breakfast, perfect location: nea rtrians, buses, attractions and restaurants

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018

This was a perfectly pleasant place to stay in Cagliari. It was very conveniently located as a base for exploring the city, and the staff were pleasant, the room spacious and clean. Arrived after 7pm (they don't staff the front desk after 7pm!), so had to arrange complex way to access the room. Three stars as there's nothing to complain about, but also nothing to say this has something over or above expectations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I traveled to this hotel for business and found the room to be quite modern and efficient. The only downsides were that there was no A/C and the town was having a heat wave, so the afternoon sun made my room miserably hot and the only window is a door onto a balcony making it hard to get the temperature to drop inside. I was happy to see the rain head shower and the modern amenities but the water leaked so badly that there was water everywhere. Otherwise, breakfast was good and the location ideal for exploring the city.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent central location. Very good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Great room: spacious and clean with modern decor. Bed was a little on the hard side but big. Breakfast basic continental but adequate. Would definitely come again when staying in Cagliari.

Stayed: May 2018