“THE place to go for drinks.”
Review of La Tradision

La Tradision
Ranked #49 of 1 279 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: Nice location in the centre that offers typical food and biological cold cuts like Parma ham and great cheeses...there's also a big choice of tapas and some nice hot dishes for lunch. Shabby and cosy ambience for people who want to spend some nice time in Verona. Ps. we do not take reservations, so just come in...we're always open!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went here and was invited with a very young modern flare but people of all ages inside. The wine selection was overwhelming and some being from the near by region. I also went for appetizers but after ordering the small cold cuts plate I could not eat anymore. The cold cuts where of top quality and of the local flavor. I would go back again and recommend anybody else visiting Verona to go here as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The place is a good find. Decorated well inside, with good lighting and cool music. There is a great selection of wine but the food menu is very limited. You can only really order a selection of meats and breads, with a few other specialties from the front desk, so please be aware of this before you go. I would definitely return here for drinks , it is great for a couple or friends on a special occasion.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and wine. Incredible! So much food and it was all delicious!! I ordered the small cheese and meat plate. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Not only does this place have a wonderful selection of wine but the food is fantastic.

I am a big believer of judging an establishment by how the keep their men’s rooms and this has easily got the cleanest men’s room in Verona. We will be back!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Very nice and cosy place for having breakfast.
The Prices are reasonable and quality is excellent.
I will for sure come back again at my next visit in Verona.