“Sunday brunch”
Review of Amo Bistrot

Amo Bistrot
Reserve with
Amo Bistrot is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1 378 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$28 - US$40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed excellent Sunday brunch here. Service was very friendly and food was tasty and very much to choise.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

I can't speak to their regular menu, all five courses in their special Christmas menu were delicious. The service was prompt and helpful, explaining each course and finding us some needed information the kitchen. I would definitely return and try their normal menu.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank the_family_man88
Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We were very happy to find this restaurant had reopened under new management.
The menu was full of interesting variations on traditional northern Italian food.
The Pasta e Fagoli was smooth and thick with fat egg noodles. The ribs slow cooked in a sweet/savory glaze and served with a dipping sauce I still can't name but was a great compliment.
The best part was an amazing Creme caramel made with panatonne cake, hazelnuts and white chocolate.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank 271viviennef
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

In short: amazing taste, gluten-free friendly, welcoming, value for money, in the heart of Verona! 100% recommended.

Here's the whole story: I found this place on Google, as I was really willing to impress my colleagues from outside Verona. Also, since my partner is coeliac I always check the restaurant has a decent gluten-free offer.
I was charmed by the menu on the website, and so were my colleagues. Over the phone when I booked a table for 10 the owner was delightful, friendly, and very attentive to the needs of my coeliac partner.
When we walked in, we found a fascinating atmosphere, a perfect balance between vintage allure and creativity. The staff was warm and attentive. We were served delicious appetizers while browsing the menu.
The service was perfect in terms of timing and friendliness.
And the food was absolutely great!!! Starters, first courses, mains and dessert alike. The wine was also a very good match with the food.
Everything we ate reflected the spirit of the place, healthy, tasty and creative both in presentation and ingredient combination. The prices are reasonably affordable, even more when thinking of the quality of the food and of the service.
I also had the chance to speak to the owner, a young man with ambition and a real concept in his mind.
Totally recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We visited the Bistro because it was highlighted by Trip Advisor as a sea food place. When we arrived we were seduced by the location, the charming court and rooms. The restaurant is beautiful and the staff very friendly and professional. The prices are reasonable for such a nice establishment. However the food was a little too ‘out there’ for me. I had misread the menu and came for the seafood platter without realising it would all be raw. Thank Goodness I realised before ordering so I ordered their Pad Thai with kind prawns. The dish’s was nice but not the best I have had. The other options were again too inventive for me. Nice evening thanks to the staff and the quaint atmosphere but thanks to the food.

Date of visit: October 2018