“Comfy, gorgeous and delicious!”

La Piazzetta Ristorante
Ranked #9 of 1 378 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Description: Wholesome food, simple recipes, quality products. These are the ingredients that explain our proposal. At Winery and Restaurant La Piazzetta you will revive the tradition, the history and the Italian spirit, tasting good and wholesome foods and wines from our region.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is located in the heart of Verona in a sweet little street. The decoration is beautiful, very elegant and cozy, and the staff is really friendly. We ordered three dishes, wine and dessert. The food was delicious, very tasteful. They made a great presentation as well. Eating homemade pasta makes all the difference. I asked for a tiramisu and I received their bold version of it, I tried many before, but I loved this one. In resume, it was a great experience!

1  Thank JonasR1085

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

Great food with very acceptable money.
Very good Italian hospitality.
Close to centro de la cita

Reviewed 6 February 2019

Food was great ! The restaurant has a good selection of wines and a nice atmosphere. Our waitress Martina provided and excellent service.

Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about this place.
The place is cute (we dined in the upstairs room because they haven't told us that the enoteque downstairs was closed on sunday evening) but the tables are too close, basically I had to sit on other people's table in order to pass through so it was embarassing. I have to say that the waiters and waitresses were very kind. The wine was good.
Food:
We took one starter in two and it was delicious, with a bit too garlic I think (tartare)
As primo we both took risotto all'amarone and that was delicious.
As secondo I took a guanciale and it was good, I would say 9/10. My boyfriend took a steak and asked for it to be "al sangue" but when they served it he realised it was medium so he was very disappointed. So in conclusion that plate was not good and the meat was a bit too crusty on the outside.
As a dessert we took one with white chocolate (delicious) and one with dark chocolate and red fruit (too heavy).
We paid 130 euros.

All in all, if I go next time to this restaurant I think i will stick to the primo and definitely not order a steak.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

Amazing food and service. The best restaurant experience I’ve had in a long time! Would happily come back again and again.