“Amazing Experience and Incredible Photos ”

Photo Walk Tour in Venice by Pietro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pietro Volpato - Photographer Venice. Professional Photographer in Venice, Italy. Photo shoot or photography workshop during a private photo walk in Venice. The best way to get great pictures and discover Venice above and beyond standard tours.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing experience with Pietro in Venice. He is very accommodating and informative of what to expect. He meet us at our hotel and we started walking through places we had never been. He was photographing our daughter who turned 15 as well as took a few family shots. The pictures were taken throughout different spots Venice. He has an extreme eye for detail. He was able to capture great shots with many different backgrounds. We chose the gondola as well and it was well worth it. My daughter had a clothes change and I liked having her in different clothes for some pictures. I had the pictures in less than 2 days in my email both in color and black and white. We were extremely happy with our experience and the memories we will keep forever. Thank you Pietro!!! You are truly talented!!!

All reviews
"beautiful photos"
in 11 reviews
"engagement photos"
in 6 reviews
"takes great pride in his work"
"great photographer"
"whole process"
"pictures taken"
"photo spots"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had an amazing time with Pietro in Venice! Contacting Pietro was easy and he is very accommodating. The best part of this experience is that not only we received amazing pictures but we spent a wonderful time walking through Venice and getting to know the culture and Pietro. I would recommend Pietro to anyone visiting Venice as he is a great professional photographer.

1  Thank Zharina_Alvarez
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were so fortunate to find Pietro Volpato Photographer in Venice through trip advisor! After traveling through Italy for 7 days, I must say this "Photo Walk Tour" with Pietro in Venice was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had - a MUST for all who visit this beautiful city. Pietro has an impeccable eye allowing him to capture the most beautiful photos while showing us around the city. His attention to details & creativity were above and beyond anything I've ever experienced. Pietro met us at our hotel where we started the tour and began showing us both local and touristy spots around Venice as he captured our photo's. Not only did he tell us about the city's history & architecture but even gave us advise on finding the best gelato & spritz in town! You have an option of experiencing a Gondola ride - I highly recommend taking a ride and capturing those moments (Pietro knows the best gondoliers who make the ride magical). He sent us a link our edited photo's very quickly in an email with in 1-2 days. Whether you are on a honeymoon or just visiting the city, you don't want to miss this opportunity! Pietro - My husband and I truly enjoyed our time with you and are so thankful to have had the opportunity to tour Venice with you! Thank you so much for creating memories for a life-time for us!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We heard about Pietro from friends who'd done a photo shoot with him a few months before. Making arrangements with him from home was very easy and he was very quick to get back to us.

In Venice, the experience turned out to be way better than we'd expected. Pietro met us at our hotel and took us to many different spots for our pictures. Pietro is very friendly and gave us a lot of information about Venice as we walked from place to place. We really enjoyed our time with him roaming through the back streets and the gondola ride. Pietro is an excellent photographer with a great eye and the pictures he took were fantastic. He sent a link to us to download them within about a day. As the person usually behind the camera it's great to have a lot of pictures that both of us are in.

This turned out to be one of our best experiences in Venice and we'd highly recommend to anyone planning a visit there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Its not a just photo shoot! Its about to capture the time with your presence and leave your mark in this magnificent city! Its the best way to explore Venice with a great friend like Pietro, and see it with a total different and magic perspective! Its the only way to transform a just tourist tour and a photograph session into a legendary adventure! If you need a photographer in Venice, then Pietro Volpato is by far the best option who will give you the absolutely perfect result worth every single cent and make the memories of this visit last forever!