Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Dino & Mariana

Amazing shop, amazing owner , amazing costumes, worth visiting, we loved it , this shop made Venice... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
dinow881
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
via mobile
Creating memories forever thanks to Atelier Flavia

A highly recommended place for creating memories with costumes from older days. Atelier Flavia... read more

Reviewed 3 May 2018
Malcer

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Venice
from US$52,10
from US$231,70
from US$56,80
from US$179,60
More Info
All reviews beautiful costumes hotel baglioni beautiful dress amazing experience take pictures visit venice outfit wig carnival mask carnaval shop shoes lace photos hat highlights
Reviewed 3 May 2018

A highly recommended place for creating memories with costumes from older days.
Atelier Flavia offered a very friendly welcome. We rented a costume for our daughter and took photos at Hotel Baglioni and St. Mark's place.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We stumbled on Atelier Flavia entirely by chance on our way to a chocolate shop.
Flavia enticed us in and we were delighted she did so. The atelier is a treasure house of costumes, beautifully made, but also masks made from recycled materials, hats likewise, jewellery and other tempting bits and pieces.
My granddaughters were in awe of Flavia's language skills. She is clearly passionate about her business and was very informative about the history behind the items she sells. She was totally charming and we were so glad to have met her.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Stunning costumes!
My husband & I rented costumes during this past 2018 Carnivale in Venice. I didn't know anything about Carnivale or how to rent costumes. Our hotel recommended Atelier Flavia and stressed that she was one of the most respected Atelier's in Venice. Leading up to our arrival in Venice, I must have sent her at least 30 or more emails with questions. She answered everything in a very timely manner & very patiently. Atelier Flavia truly went above & beyond before we even arrived in Venice. I could not have planned and executed this surprise trip for my husband's 40th birthday without her. I wanted this to be a very special experience for him & she helped me every step of the way, including with recommendations & booking our tickets to the masked ball we attended. Everyone we encountered during our costume fitting was also very professional & kind. The costumes were so beautiful & of very highly quality. She makes it so easy by delivering & picking up the costumes right your hotel. I can not recommend Atelier Flavia enough. She is the BEST!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I rented a costume from Flavia for three days during the 2018 Carnevale. The customer service and overall experience was absolutely accommodating, friendly, and professional throughout. Flavia and Ester met us and guided us to the right costume for me - so mine matched my lady’s Carnevale garb. They put us at ease immediately and made us feel like we were the only people in their shop. They provided several outfits for me to choose from, had a seamstress present to help try on for fit, and outfitted me for an entire three day experience - from shoes, socks, shirts, hat, wig plus the pants, waist coat and coat. The best experience was strolling through the streets of old Venice and having locals nod, clap, and take pictures. This is a truly amazing experience - all thanks to Flavia and her wonderful, expert staff. I will be happy to see them again in future years and either rent or purchase another costume.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

A walk through the picturesque and romantic streets of Venice dressed as in the 17th century was undoubtedly the most special experience we had on our last trip to Venice.
Flavia's shop is a lovely place for anyone looking for top quality costumes. All the staff is so pleasent and very professional. They does above and beyond to make sure that your experience will be just as perfect as you imagine it.
The staff is very patient and gave us all the time to decide which costume is right for us and what accessories will make the perfect outfit.
It is amazing to see Flavia's passion for costumes and how she speaks with tremendous love about Venice and the carnival.
We recommend the place warmly :-)
we will definitely come back on our next visit to Venice.

Date of experience: January 2018