Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Dino & Mariana

Amazing shop, amazing owner , amazing costumes, worth visiting, we loved it , this shop made Venice... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
dinow881
Hounslow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Original

You will find the real craft and beautiful items here. Hand made unique masks and other costumes to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Clinica E

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Venice
from US$52,10
from US$231,70
from US$55,60
from US$37,10
More Info
All reviews beautiful costumes hotel baglioni beautiful dress amazing experience take pictures visit venice outfit wig carnival mask carnaval shop shoes lace photos hat highlights
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

A very nice shop in the Hart of old Venice the staff was friendly and polite and the mask absolutely amazing

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I spent few days in Venice.before arriving there I already started searching for a place when we can try up and walk around taking pics dressed up with those amazing costumes! We were introduced to Atelier Flavia and it was just perfect! All members of the shop were so nice, helpful and knew exactly how to fit the dress to my taste and later took us around to lovely spots and took photos of us!.highly reccomending this excperience!

AtelierFlavia, Proprietario at Atelier Flavia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Liordotcom,

we are glad that you and your husband enjoyed the time with our costumes.

We hope to see you again.

Our kind regards,

Flavia & Adriano

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My mother saw my photos when I was wearing a historical costume from Atelier Flavia in April. She wanted one too! So we decided to travel to Venice together. Flavia and Adriano greeted us with so much warmth and helped my mother to pick the most suitable dress for her. My mother was so happy to wearing a beautiful dress with so much lace and pearls, big hat with long feather. Bea was our photographer again. My mother had such a fun time exploring Venice and riding a gondola. Strangers wanted to take selfie with me or tried to take snapshots. I can't thank Flavia, Adriano, Ester and Bea enough to make my mother to have a lifetime experience. She was certainly feeling like a grand lady! The photos created quite a stir among my friends around the world as they knew how old my mother was. They commented that she looked like Queen Mother or a duchess.

VeniceAtelier, Proprietario at Atelier Flavia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear customer,

it was our pleasure to see you again, this time with your lovely mother.

We had a lot of fun too and we already look forward to dress you up again, next time maybe also with your friends!

Thanks for sharing with us the amazing photos taken with our costumes, they are like a treasure for us!

Our best regards,

Flavia & Adriano

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We got lost wandering around Venice on our last day and happened upon this place and I am so glad we did. The family who runs it are the sweetest people and they let us play dress up and told us all about everything we were interested in! Even though we were only buying a few masks they dressed us up in full costumes and had us go out into the square, it was so much fun and was the highlight of our time in Venice!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place during our one day trip to Venice from Florence. We pretty much walked around all Venice until we came across this place that sells or rents historical costumes of the Venetian tradition. Wow!!! I thought of the movie Amadeus when I walked in. The costumes were spectacular!!! The history behind the masks and costumes was so interesting. Please do not miss out if you get a chance to visit Venice. One of the highlights of my Italy trip.