“Good gelato”

Ranked #34 of 95 Dessert in Venice
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Neighbourhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a scoop of gelato after dinner next to it. Besides it was right by our hotel so we are it walking back to our room. Gelato in Venice is cheaper than Bask in Robbins and tastes better.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The ice-cream is offered at a really fair price, starting at 1,50 Euros. That is really an attractive price!
The offering is with and especially the pistachio is outstanding!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We dined at the nearby Trattoria Da Biasini and even before \i ordered the food from here, I knew what i was having for pudding! The display of this little shop is just mouthwatering! My first ever taste of Italian ice-cream was Pieroni's from my home town of Ashington when I was just a kid. THAT was SUBLIME!!!! My 2nd taste of Italian ice-cream was in Rome, SUBLIME!!!! My 3rd taste was here at Gelateria Polo Nord. My pictures say it all!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The best ice cream in the area with a good selection of flavours and good portion at reasonable price given the area.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I think this is the best gelato place in Venice. Nowhere else did I see a ricotta-pear gelato on offer which was simply delicious. Try it, you won't be disappointed.