We stayed here during carnival weekend - a comfortable hotel away from the noise but in easy walking distance to all the activity.
Unfortunately the nescafe sachets were a let down, a proper coffee machine with real coffee would be far better in an Italian hotel.
The walls were quite thin, but our room was lovely and we were give a free upgrade to a room with a canal view.... beautiful!!
The staff we met were always polite and courteous, especially Erica on reception who was incredibly friendly and helpful with many aspects of our stay.
Overall we would recommend a stay here, and would be happy to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio 4* in Venezia, has 64 rooms with all services, air conditioning, 24-hour reception, babysitting services, concierge, among others. The Residenza Cannaregio still conserves one of the most deeply rooted traditions in the ancient palaces of Venice: the porta d'acqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Cannaregio Hotel Venice
- Residenza Cannaregio Venice