Reviews (2 645)
2 645 results
1 727
1 727
All reviews water bus tre archi red suite great hotel train station modern hotel jewish ghetto canal view minute walk quieter area walk in shower close to the hotel away from the hustle and bustle hotel bar quiet location main attractions orange line
428 - 433 of 2 645 reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The hotel is very modern with very friendly staff from check in to check out.Our room was modern, clean and tidy and equiped with a little mini bar, the only downfall was there was no tea/coffee making facilities in the room . The bathroom was also well decorated and toilettries were replenished everyday. The breakfast is superb I think they have thought of pretty much everything and the prosecco is a bonus!

Situated in a great location walking distance from the town, bars and pubs as well as close enough to walk to many of the attractions.

Would reccommend this hotel to everyone looking for a good comfortable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We had a wonderful long weekend at the Carnival Palace Hoel. Room (Red Suite) was great. Breakfast good with plenty of choice. Helpful, knowledgable front desk staff. Good bar staff too. Would highly recommend. Plenty of bars and restaurants to meet all tastes within 10 minutes walk. Vaporetto stop nearby for easy transfers to,from the airport.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for our anniversary and he hotel is just amazing, the decor, the staff everything. It's situated in such a quiet area, so no interruption from tons of tourists.

Staff were very friendly and accommodating and spoke English too so that was a bonus.
I'd suggest you include breakfast in your booking because it is well worth it. Truly enjoyed my stay. It was too bad that we couldn't upgrade to the room with the jacuzzi. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be coming back to stay here again.

I didn't even get to take proper pictures, only have videos but, you won't regret staying here

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This hotel is modern, clean and friendly. We were so happy with our choice.
We stayed for 2 nights and it is perfect.
The room we had overlooked the courtyard at the back but with the weather being rain it didn't matter at all! And with that weather we were happy to have a fabulous bath to relax and warm up in after a day walking around.
The breakfasts were lovely and fresh and the staff are on hand to help with whatever you want when you need it. I don't think i have ever seen my partner go up for so many "2nds".

Getting to all sights was about a 30 min max walk from this hotel and its in a quiet area. I would say its a great location. From the coach drop off point it is about 20 mins walk too.

We didn't realise our room wouldn't be ready until 2pm so that's the only issue we had.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I originally stayed here after it had just opened in 2013 and returned in September. It was still as lovely as I remembered.

It is in a great position, walking distance from the train station and all attractions but set in a quiet corner away from the crowds. It is also at the end of a street which has lots of great restaurants which are used by locals so are cheaper than others.

The common areas are spacious and very modern. It has a gorgeous bar area and it was nice to see that tables are chairs had been added out the front of the hotel by the canal. We enjoyed a cocktail in the sun here. The waiter was very helpful and let me make my own cocktail. Drinks were expensive in comparison to other places but the setting was worth it.

There is a lovely and peaceful garden area at the back of the hotel. Breakfast was amazing, such an amazing choice and in a beautiful room. The room, like others in Venice was small but well designed and really clever lighting in the bathroom.

The first time we stayed we would always receive lovely free bubbles with our bar drinks, such as Parma ham, strawberries covered in chocolate etc. Unfortunately we didn't on our second visit which was a shame as they were so memorable.

I would highly recommend for a stay or just a drink in the bar.

Date of stay: September 2016