Hotel Bartolomeo
Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$218
US$178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$293
US$217
US$188
US$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$371
US$296
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$145
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$1 078
US$852
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrialto bridgecard detailsheavy casesbreakfast roomdead endrecommend this hotelsmall thingsvenetian standardsair conperfect locationfoot trafficlower floorquiet roomenjoyed our stayvery pleasant staycarry your luggagefriendly hotel
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Stayed at the Bartolomeo for a few days in January and would most definitely recommend it after a very pleasant stay.

There are many positives to list; The location is within seconds of the Rialto bridge and is in easy access of all sites. The hotel has recently been renovated and is quite beautifully decorated, with handsome furniture and a very smart bathroom, best room I've stopped in during my trips to Venice. The staff are all very helpful and really professional. The cost of the stay was incredibly good value for money, one of the cheapest. We were allowed to check in early and also allowed to check out late. The bar next door is as good as you will find in Venice.

There are a few minor negatives; No drawers in the rooms which was a little strange. The breakfast buffet isn't great although for a 2* its not really an issue and at least you can start your day with coffee and juice. Most importantly the elevator is still not working. I had to lift a heavy case up 3 flights of stairs which left me exhausted, although to be fair I was offered assistance but I didn't think it was reasonable for the staff to have to lift my heavy cases. Seems like the elevators have been an issue here for a while but it definitely appeared like they were nearly finished as the protective cover was removed while we were there. Sadly its the lack of an elevator that stopped me giving a perfect score.

So I would definitely recommend this hotel and its hard to believe its a 2*. Few minor upgrades and its easily a 3* and probably better than most 3* in the city.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed on the 15th of January 2018.

Hotel staff were all friendly and extremely helpful. They all gave suggestions of where to visit and how to get there.

Hotel was very clean. Triple room was spacious. Having been recently renovated everything was fresh and clean.

This hotels location is ideal to travel around venice. A short walk from Rialto bridge and also St Mark's square! Once you book they will send you a little map showing how to find the hotel. Incredibly useful with all the narrow roads.

Definitely a Value for money hotel, Especially taking location into consideration.

Only negative, (however this wouldn't stop me from returning( is the lack of choice in the breakfast buffet.

Other reviews mention the bar located just below the hotel. I stayed a weekend, on the 1st floor, didn't hear anything!

Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located only a few minutes walk from Rialto bridge - perfect when arriving from the airport with alilaguna.
It is newly renovated inside and the room was spacious and very clean.
Although the breakfast are is quite small the breakfast buffet had a big choice and there was something for everyone, including some typical Venetian/Italian food.
The only thing that some might see negatively is that the lift is not working yet. I am sure it will work soon though and it did not really disturb us.
We really enjoyed our stay and can warmly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Venice!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HBChris
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I travelled in October with my Husband for a long weekend. I found this hotel online and messaged them to enquire about their renovations. A lot of pics online still show the hotel before the renovations. It is now lovely, modern and comfortable. We had a room on the 4th floor, the lift is still not working despite reviews from a year ago stating that that it would soon be up and running. The stairs weren't a problem for us but could be for older people or families. I emailed the hotel beforehand to ask for a quiet room as I had read about a popular bar below the hotel. This is busy on the weekend and could disturb if sleeping on a lower floor. The room was comfortable but small with a double bed, wardrobe, desk and bedside tables. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was also small but perfectly fine. Breakfast was included and consisted of coffee, juices, water, cakes, cold meats and cheese, bread and boiled eggs. The hotel emailed me directions on booking and we used them quite easily. We got the bus from the airport which drops off just outside the city and then followed the signs for the Rialto Bridge. The hotel is literally a 2 min walk from it. I would recommend this hotel and stay here if I visited Venice again.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room if any noise from the popular bar below the hotel could bother you
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jones1988
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The location is great- just 2 minutes from the Rialoto bridge.

We had breakfast included in our stay which was very nice. There is a small selection of continental breakfast food, but everything you need to start your day.

The rooms have recently been refurbished and are big (probably bigger than most in Venice). They have air conditioning and a tv included.

The staff are very friendly and approachable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple