Reviews (1 766)
1 766 results
All reviews train station grand canal water taxi the hotel is conveniently located murano glass chandeliers people mover easy access perfect location vaporetto stop piazzale roma travel agent would definitely stay here again old world buffet breakfast cruise terminal lovely room your luggage
46 - 51 of 1 766 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Spent two nights here on a recent tour of Italy. Room was booked by our tour company so we weren't sure what to expect. We had a huge room on the 5th floor that had a large bathroom including a walk in shower and a tub. There was a second entrance out to the terrace with a lovely view of Venice. The beds were very comfortable and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. Breakfast was very good with a variety of foods to satisfy everyone's tastes. Water taxi pulls right up in front of the hotel. We saw so many people lugging their luggage through the streets and we were so happy we didn't have to do that. Location was right next to the train station which made it easy to find while exploring since their are signs all over Venice telling you which way the train station is. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor have a nice terrace outside of them and no noise from the street!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Bellini H, Direttore at Bellini, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guests,

we would like to thank you very much for the wonderful review you chose to share with the whole TripAdvisor community.

We are extremely pleased by the fact that you enjoyed your Venetian experience and that it set the base for wonderful and unforgettable memories. We do believe the location of Bellini is one of its main strengths and truly represents an advantage to our guests who after long and often tiring travelling hours finally get to Venice and deserve a quick and easy access to the city.
I will share your positive feedback with the whole team because our customers' satisfaction is without a doubt our main goal and you motivate us to do better and better every day with your very kind words

I hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in the future and realize your desire of a longer stay in our magic city on the water.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Located next to the train station which saves the hassle of dragging luggage through Venice or needing to arrange a transfer. Hotel staff are welcoming. Breakfast quality was poor and we were told that for health and safety reasons the Hotel could not provide an iron which was an inconvenience as we were only one night stay and could not avail of the Hotel laundry service

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bellini H, Direttore at Bellini, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest

thank you for taking time to review your recent stay in Venice.

I am glad you appreciated the comfortable location of our hotel as well as the high standards of service we offer our kind guests and will be pleased to share your positive comments with the departments as means of motivation towards further improvements.
As per what regards the actual conditions of the historical XVIII-century Palazzo which hosts our hotel, we would like to ensure you that the current state of the building is entirely secure. We apologize if we did not have the chance to give a thorough explanation while you were still here, but most of the time our guests are not interested in some particular features of Venetian buildings: their main structure is made of wood, so floors and ceilings are not as perfect as the newest modern buildings from an architectural point of view. As a consequence for security we cannot provide iron because of the typical contruction materials.
In addition to this, as in the case of Paris, France, for instance, historical buildings are preserved authentic in the limits of possibility, so the original space is not modifiable and for this reason our rooms and bathrooms cannot be amplified.
I must admit, after all, that I completely understand that unfortunately it is really hard for our Kind Guests to understand this aspect of Venice and we all would like to apologize if this first impression of your stay seemed to be due to some inattention by our side.

On the other hand, I would like to apologize if our international American buffet breakfast did not meet your expectations, but our rich and fresh buffet is generally considered a strength by all our guests. I personally believe you experienced some issues with the breakfast service during your stay, so I will discuss this with the Restaurant Department to discover if there was some sort of inconsitency in the service and attention to the Guests. Anyway, we will all do our best to make of yours a precious chance to improve and keep offering an up-to-standard quality service.

Please accept our apologies if you encountered some issue during your stay for this matter.

Looking forward to giving you our warm welcome in Venice in future occasions,
let me grant my best regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We recently were in Venice for 3 days with friends that were traveling to Italy for the first time and having stayed at the Bellini 8 years before, we decided to book here again. We were as pleased this time as the previous trip. The hotel is located a short one-block walk from the central train station so it is very convenient to get there. It is located approximately 15 minutes walking from St. Mark's Square and very near the water taxis that allow you to venture around Venice easily. The rooms are large by European standards with some rooms having a small balcony overlooking the canal. The top floor (#5) has a large open roof top with great views of the city. Breakfast is included as part of the price and is very good. I have read reviews that the customer service was not good, but we found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We would continue to stay here on future trips to Venice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bellini H, Direttore at Bellini, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr. G. Robb ,
thank you for publishing a review on your recent stay here with us.

We are very pleased that you especially enjoyed the location, considered doubtlessly a strength of hotel Bellini. The information you share will certainly be helpful to all our future guests.
Thank you also for highlighting the competence and efficiency of the personnel because we always keep our clients' feedback in great consideration and it motivates us to improve day by day the service we offer.

Looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you again in Venice,
with my kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Just got back from a 3 night stay. We had booked a classic twin bed room. I was worried because of some of the negative reviews but we had a brilliant time. Check in was quick and easy and receptionist was very polite and welcoming. We arrived at midday and our room was ready, it was on the 4th floor (has a lift) and more than adequate for our needs. The beds were very comfy and room and bathroom clean. There was a kettle, plenty of toiletries, fridge and plug in mosquito thing (not sure if it was the wrong time of year but we didn't actually see any). Air con worked well. Staff at reception were polite and helpful and details for our return transfer were put under our door on the last day. House keeping was excellent. Breakfast had a great choice of hot and cold food. All of the transport is very close with shops and places to eat right outside the door. We bought a 72hr Vaporetto pass and hopped on and off the water busses all day. If I came back to Venice I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: our room was on 4th floor to the side. Wouldnt want a room by the lift though
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank busy-mum-of-4
Bellini H, Direttore at Bellini, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,
We are pleased to discover that your stay was pleasant and the upgrade you requested made of it a unique Venetian experience. Venice is indeed a wonderful place and a proper setting offers the occasion to live its true atmosphere.
We do believe the location of Hotel Bellini is one of its main strengths and truly represents an advantage to our guests who after long and often tiring travelling hours finally get to Venice and deserve a quick and easy access to the city.
We are happy you could enjoy this aspect of our accommodation.
I am glad you appreciated the high standards of service we offer our kind guests and will be pleased to share your positive comments with the departments as means of motivation towards further improvements.

With the hope of welcoming you warmly again on your future visits,
let me grant my kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

4 star hotel???? I doubt it, otherwise I would like to have a chat to who actually gives out these stars.
Customer service from moment arrived was non existent, no one assisted with basic enquiries (dinner suggestions, sights to see, how to get around, adapters, printing tickets etc.) all relatively simple things that I am sure they deal with every day. We couldn’t get the tv going called reception someone came up turned it on, didn’t show us what the problem was or how to fix it. Just walked in and out.
The styling of the rooms is passed its expiry by about 20years. Get some new tiles in the bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bellini H, Direttore at Bellini, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guests,

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincere apologies.

At Bellini we strive to provide a better service experience every day, therefore your feedback is very important to us and the aspects you discussed in your review are extremely useful for the renovation works which will be soon implemented in the building.

As you correctly stated in your review, the hotel is hosted in a historical Patrician Venetian Palazzo and, along with its unique and enchanting features, its architectural and technical shape actually influence in a positive or sometimes negative way the success of our precious guests' stay.

It is a shame indeed we could not manage to change your room for being fully booked during your stay. Only few rooms in our hotel face the Grand Canal while the rest of the rooms have side views on streets or the back of the building.

I would like to apologize especially for the inattention of the personnel in satisfying you in simple requests such as dinner, sights to see, etc... I believe it was and I will make sure that yours will stay an isolated case. Our personnel at the reception is trained to be always at disposal for any request ( e.g for technical issues such as wi-fi connection, breakfast - the Food and Beverage Department always try to meet every guest’s tastes - and room temperature, suggestions for tours/restaurants,museum and so on).

We invite you to rely on us for your next visit in Venice and hope you will allow us a second chance to improve your opinion on our Bellini Hotel, which constantly motivates us to improve the service we offer every day.

I hope we shall have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future in order to change your feelings towards Bellini and to show you our usual care and attention as well as the result of our passion and constant improvements.

let me grant my best regards,