Reviews (1 788)
1 788 results
1 440
1 440
All reviews grand canal lagoon view water taxi junior suite san giorgio maggiore perfect location orient express beautiful hotel small balcony watch the world st mark's square concierge staff hotel restaurant bottle of prosecco marble bathroom top floor bridge of sighs
9 - 14 of 1 788 reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Venice for the first time at the end of September. We were thrilled with all aspects of the Londra Palace. We had a junior suite overlooking the lagoon with a small balcony. The views were wonderful and you are looking out onto a very busy part of the city but it was never noisy in the room. Spacious closets and bathroom were a plus. The service was impeccable. We never saw housekeeping but they were there twice a day for cleaning and turn down. The front desk staff were superb with restaurant suggestions and any other needs. The small bar area is very comfortable and friendly. Breakfast which was included was a nice buffet selection each day. Highly recommend this spot!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

A comfortable hotel with excellent staff and first class dining. The place to stay in Venice as it is in a prime location. The staff were well trained and were very helpful especially the Concierge who gave very useful advice on how to get around the city

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

After reading the last few reviews I only have to agree with them all, service is world class, food blows away any thing I have had in Italy and location is prime. BUT the bed.... I was on a hard touring trip for the last 9 days and worn out, so when I “just laid down for a minute” I woke up 3 hours later and missed a appointment. That night I slept 9 hours. I can’t say I ever had a hotel experience where I didn’t need to really leave, I had a balcony overlooking the parade of people, great martinis, staff like friends and a million dollar nap.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Good, but could be really great with a little work....if the Hotel could tweak the dinner menu to be a little more inspired/exciting and make dinner Service a little more consistent and less grumpy, this would tick all our boxes. We really enjoyed our stay, but feel that with a few small changes in dining and dining service, the Londra can elevate itself from a good Hotel to a GREAT Hotel. These comments are meant as positive criticism and are not complaints - we would be happy to come back but we would LOVE to see the Hotel raise it’s game a little and become one of the best in its category.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
1  Thank A C
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with amazing staff! We had a city view but it was a stunning room so it didn’t matter. It was also far from the throngs of people on the canal side! The bathroom was a little small but the room was so beautifully appointed. Mother restaurant is great for lunch too with fresh peach bellinis and strawberry Bellinis! Only downside is the location - yes it’s near St marks square but so sonpacked with people!!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family