US$253
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$255
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

Hotel Moresco(Venice)
US$264
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$306/night.

Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$285
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)
US$183
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

All reviewsorient expresscip's clubgeorge clooneylagoon view suiteprivate boatmotor launchst markshotel boatmain restaurantminute boat ridest mark's squarefour seasonswater taxiboat serviceconcierge staffthe hustle and bustleelegant hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Superb, discreet, attentive service; three good restaurants; 24 hour private ferry service to St Mark's Square; lovely grounds with peaceful seating; wonderful views of the Guidecca and Lido, oh, and a 50m heated pool! Excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Giampaolo_Ottazzi, General Manager at Belmond Hotel Cipriani, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Henry T,

Thank you for your wonderful review based on your personal experience and for your enthusiastic comments.
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to avail ourselves of the pool bar before our dinner reservation at Cip’s restaurant. The property is exceptional, however there was a touch of Benidorm about the place? Plastic poolside loungers? Guest attire was lax at best and the staff (probably recognising is as not guests of the hotel) a little off. Not letting this deter us we spent a couple of hours before and after dinner here. The drinks were great, the cocktails awesome and cigars smokin If I were a guest it may have been different, I would go again but would hope their standards of service would improve! That being said on our walk back to the bar the manager stopped us and enquirer about our meal, very nice chap- he needs to get the poolside bar staff on the same page he’s on.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Andrew B,

Thank you for sharing your considerations based on your personal experience at our Seagull Bar.

While I enjoyed hearing you thought the cocktails and drinks are are geat, I am sorry to learn that you did not find the service up to your expectations.
I very much appreciate your feedback and rest assured that your comments have been duly noted.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

With my best personal regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I last stayed at this hotel 5 years ago - it was one of my memorable hotel stays. My expectations were sky high this time and yet the fabulous staff at the Cipriani surpassed them. I decided to upgrade the suite this time to a Vendramin St marks view suite. The room I got was disappointing initially. There was nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't superior to the one I had the last time. The manager saw my disappointment and exclaimed she remembered me from the last time and had told the central Belmond booking centre I wouldn't like the room and immediately swapped us to one that surpassed expectations again. It was all about the views. Room 76 in Palazzo Vendramin will take some topping the next time I visit so I might just stick with this one.
This hotel has everything I love about travel. The timeless romance a famous historic hotel in the world's most beautiful and romantic destination. Determinedly resistant to the forces of modern tourism and keeping to its values of individualised exemplary service from a breathtaking beautiful location.
The restaurants and are outstanding - all of them. Even room service. I love that you can have your included breakfast in your room if you want without paying for room service.
Everything here is tailored to me want you want - even if you haven't worked out what that is as yet. The only bad bit is when the inevitable time comes to leave.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Giampaolo_Ottazzi, General Manager at Belmond Hotel Cipriani, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Simon T,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful, extensive review with the Tripadvisor community.
Your words are extremely gratifying and I am happy to share them with all my team.
Also, I am glad to learn that you came back after five years and that your expectations were even surpassed on your recent stay.
This is exactly the type of experience we strive to create for each and every guest and I am delighted to hear that it was 'a memorable stay'.

Thanking you once again I hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

With my best personal regards.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Well I have to say not a good start as Belmond Orient Express didn’t deliver our private water transfer as booked. So I may have given the hotel a slight mark down but the service and the staff are exceptional. The food also is amazing and everything about the hotel is great so I cannot give anything less than 5 stars and yes I would recommend and yes I would return. It is pricey as others have said but you get what you pay for. Love it and we still have another night here to be pampered before our trip back to London on the Orient Express and we are very privileged to be staying in the Venice Grand Suite too!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr Mike C,

First of all, thank you so much for staying with us both at our hotel in Venice and on our beautiful train!
We apologize for the issue you had with the initial transfer, but we are very pleased to learn that the 'service and the staff are exceptional' - thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We hope that the end of your trip will be as wonderful as the rest of it and we truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future at our hotel or at any of our Belmond properties around the world!

With my best personal regards

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff. Thoroughly enjoyed dinner at Cips Club. Very relaxing property and then the hotel’s boat takes you to Venice whenever you want. Room was what I expected-terrific

Only negative was the Spa’s massage and feet servers-they need training; was a disappointment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Giampaolo_Ottazzi, General Manager at Belmond Hotel Cipriani, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of the Belmond Hotel Cipriani.
I am delighted to see that your overall stay was 'perfect' and you were able to experience the charm and beauty of our property.

Thank you as well for your remarks regarding your spa experiences. In this connection, I would be very grateful if you could contact us directly in order to get more details about your massage and help us to improve.

I do hope next time you visit Venice you will consider us again.

With my best personal regards.