“Rude service girl”

Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: San Polo
Description: The place offers Free WiFi. Air-conditioning is always on: fresh air to fight the hot Venetian summer days and a nice heat in winter. All the mixtures rise naturally, in a time lapse from 72 (3 days) to 96 (4 days) hours. Thanks to that, all pizzas and flat breads are light and crunchy.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The girl with tatoo is very rude. I get there in a rainy day and i ask her one more pizza paper for avoiding pizza from Rain. And she throw paper over me.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 567)

7 - 11 of 2 568 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I read about this place somewhere and made a note to come. Close to the Rialto Bridge, my family of 4 with kids 15 and 12 passed a place that looked very tempting to come to Antico Forno because of the rave reviews. I knew there was no seating. All 4 of us thought the pizzas were just ok— we’ve had tastier cheese and sauce at Connecticut pizza places. I wouldn’t have minded standing crammed with strangers for extraordinary flavor; we agreed we wished we tried the tempting place a few doors down. The pizzas made for good pictures. Service was barely perfunctory.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During our stay on Venice we tried this place and it was perfect, we are a young travel couple, so this place was perfect to take some yummy food on the go, plus the price was really good. I really recommend it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pizza available by the slice seemed popular but we just ordered two pizzas to go -they were ok - not great but ok by Venice standards.
Limited area to eat inside
Service surly but efficient

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was so good that my husband and I returned twice in the same day !!! The thinner pizza we enjoyed more than the thick crust option !