“Shockingly bad.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food was pretty bad but was not the problem.
The guy at the till with the grey goatie beard and big belly blatantly tried to overcharge my by €30. It was obvious how he tried to distract me.
He still played friendly until I asked for a manager. Then he started screaming and came right up to my face. Every customer in the place could hear. Not what you want it expect on a romantic weekend away.
The rest of the staff had the look that it happens every night.
That sort of thing really annoys me.
Please avoid this place.

2  Thank padegan

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop for a drink in the sun in the beautiful square. Great location but as others have said, awful, just awful.
Tried to order a mojito but couldn’t do, ordered a margarita. It came in a 1/2 pint glass and looked like lemon cordial with ice. I asked where the stemmed glass or salted rim was. The waiter shrugged so I told him to take it away. I asked for 2 beers. Another waiter came and all but dropped them on the table, grunted and wandered off.
We finished and left. Do not visit this place, it is terrible. I can’t imagine what it would be like to eat here!

1  Thank David F
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t bother with this place. Poor food, poor service, and you get charged through the nose for privilege. The waitstaff spend the entire time ignoring you or fighting with one another. The kindest thing I can say about the food is that it’s unremarkable. I’ve had oven pizzas that I’ve enjoyed more than the one here. I’d give this place 0 if I could.

1  Thank ilikeyourtie
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Poor quality service, tried to charge cash not card (despite the card machine working), rude waiters but food ok.

1  Thank Jon D
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were incredibly impatient and rude.
Presented with stale bread at begining of meal, which if we realised we were going to be charged for (€7.50) we would have complained about.
Waiter taking order was incredibly rude, and my beer was warm.
Food arrived and whilst my spaghetti wasn't all bad, the salad was awful, and my mothers veal escalope was overlooked and dry.
When we got the bill it wasn't itemised, hiding in the middle the service charge, and the €7.50 for stale dried up bread we hadn't even asked for.
Stay clear of this place. If I had bothered to check trip advisor beforehand I'd never have entered this place after seeing the other reviews.

1  Thank Relax803185