Hotel Scala
US$136
B&B.it
US$95
US$92
Agriturismo "Il Cascinale"(Treviso)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$117
Villa Oriani(Treviso)
US$234
US$227
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel was about a 20 min walk out of Treviso, situated on quite a busy road. The hotel itself was clean and tidy. The breakfast was basic and some mornings we had to ask for the breakfast to be refilled. They had a small bar but no lounge to sit and relax.
The hotel was on good bus route into Treviso 1.30 euro and regular trains to Venice which took about 30mins. Perfect!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Very nice place to stay for a short visit but not so good for elderly people. We had to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs each time we left our room but we were only there for one night before moving in your our rental apartment so it served our purpose for the short visit. Breakfast buffet was nothing special but very nice presentation. Clean room with large washroom.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Initially put off by the garden, very overgrown (get the shears out guys!) but first impressions inside were very welcoming.

New start on the desk quickly apologised and grabbed someone to help me. Checked me in 4 hours early with no question and even offered to show me to my room. Was offered coffee on arrival too - though I'm kinda done with thimbles of coffee. Nice thought though.

Decor is very pleasant, room itself was spacious (single bed), wooden shutters on windows and good double glazing to keep the worst of the noise out. Nice furniture and digial TV - no English speaking channels though.

Bathroom nice and big, well stocked and clean. Dated suite but no biggie when it's clean. Only update there would be re-do the grout on the tiles.

Not stopping for breakfast as I'm only using as a day room but I'd be pretty confident in its quality from what I've seen.

Supermarket on the doorstep and pizza restaurants and an American style diner on the same street.

Done 6 hotels on this tour in Italy this far and this is the best.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I have recently been there , and I was rather disappointed .
First of all, this hotel has no lift , and nobody offered to bring upstairs my luggage .
Second, the light on my night table was broken, and although I said that, nothing happened for the following two days...even the wires were damaged.
Third, the cleannes of the room was far from a three star level hotel.
As for breakfast ...nothing special

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WOLKIE1207
Reviewed 25 February 2015

The price was great and the location is not bad, little bit far from the center of Treviso but we love walking so it was not an issue. it is in good neighborhood and it was clean and nice. It is close to Venice and Padua, also Verona and it is not that expensive. Good train connections.

Nothing specific from negative side, some of the staff did not speak English and one was was not very polite. There is a bus stop in front of hotel that goes from the airport. Forgot the number, sorry :( . Bathroom was big and great.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple