All reviews treviso airport supermarket venice padua base
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Initially put off by the garden, very overgrown (get the shears out guys!) but first impressions inside were very welcoming.

New start on the desk quickly apologised and grabbed someone to help me. Checked me in 4 hours early with no question and even offered to show me to my room. Was offered coffee on arrival too - though I'm kinda done with thimbles of coffee. Nice thought though.

Decor is very pleasant, room itself was spacious (single bed), wooden shutters on windows and good double glazing to keep the worst of the noise out. Nice furniture and digial TV - no English speaking channels though.

Bathroom nice and big, well stocked and clean. Dated suite but no biggie when it's clean. Only update there would be re-do the grout on the tiles.

Not stopping for breakfast as I'm only using as a day room but I'd be pretty confident in its quality from what I've seen.

Supermarket on the doorstep and pizza restaurants and an American style diner on the same street.

Done 6 hotels on this tour in Italy this far and this is the best.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2015

I have recently been there , and I was rather disappointed .
First of all, this hotel has no lift , and nobody offered to bring upstairs my luggage .
Second, the light on my night table was broken, and although I said that, nothing happened for the following two days...even the wires were damaged.
Third, the cleannes of the room was far from a three star level hotel.
As for breakfast ...nothing special

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WOLKIE1207
Reviewed 25 February 2015

The price was great and the location is not bad, little bit far from the center of Treviso but we love walking so it was not an issue. it is in good neighborhood and it was clean and nice. It is close to Venice and Padua, also Verona and it is not that expensive. Good train connections.

Nothing specific from negative side, some of the staff did not speak English and one was was not very polite. There is a bus stop in front of hotel that goes from the airport. Forgot the number, sorry :( . Bathroom was big and great.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2014

A basic hotel which is a little tired and run down. However it is clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very basic and they really don't understand the needs of tea drinkers but we're as pleasant and helpful as they could be.

Room Tip: The road outside is very noisy, windows and shutters help majorly to reduce the noise, but if you want the window open be prepared for a lot of noise.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had stayed in this hotel and I had requested to have my room to be very clean, free of dusty. however, I had a big disappointment; the room was so dusty and dirty. behind the bedside tables were full of dusty, the walls were full of scratches from the luggage from the previous guests. In the bathroom the place where it is the shower the tiles were full of lime scale, it was a disgusting. for sure I won't can back to this hotel any more. In my opinion that is not a 3 stars hotel can be possibly a 2 stars.

Room Tip: Rooms clean and free of dusty.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple