Ca' Gemma(Treviso)
Villa Zane(Treviso)
US$160
US$141
B&B.it
Agriturismo "Il Cascinale"(Treviso)(Great Value!)
US$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstreviso airportsupermarketvenicesilencepaduabase
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had stayed in this hotel and I had requested to have my room to be very clean, free of dusty. however, I had a big disappointment; the room was so dusty and dirty. behind the bedside tables were full of dusty, the walls were full of scratches from the luggage from the previous guests. In the bathroom the place where it is the shower the tiles were full of lime scale, it was a disgusting. for sure I won't can back to this hotel any more. In my opinion that is not a 3 stars hotel can be possibly a 2 stars.

Room Tip: Rooms clean and free of dusty.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is a charming little hotel, well-appointed, with very pleasant and welcoming staff. My only real reservation was that the bathroom had been designed rather stupidly, so that the distance between the shower cubicle and the wc was about fifteen centimetres ... not really very comfortable or practical. The room was elegantly old-world, and it was near an excellent pizzeria (the one on the same side of the road, where I dined extremely well at an almost embarrassingly low cost). One tip: if you want to buy 'bus tickets, the gelateria, more or less opposite sells them. So does the edicola down the road, and a the bar near it, but these shut quite early and don't open until 7.30 in the morning. I would certainly use this place again were I to come to Treviso for a a rugby match or on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank glance-to-leg
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice location easy to get to on the bus which stops outside the Hotel. Easy walking distance into the town. Fantastic pizzeria opposite and prices are great. Plenty of parking if you have a hire car and would be sheaper to stay here rather than Venice.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms NOT overlooking the main road
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Situated in a nice, renovated, old Italian villa, the Hotel Scala provided me with a pleasant stay, albeit a short one (-nighter to be exact). The room itself was comfortable, with large old-style windows looking out onto the main street that the hotel is on. I thought they were kind of neat. There was a bed (go figure), desk, television and dresser, all the essentials you might expect, and some room for maneuverability, by which I mean to say that it wasn't too cramped. The bathroom is nearly 3/4 of the size of the actual room, which leaves you with, you know, a lot of space to go about your business.

The Internet worked fine, though I'm not so sure I was on the hotel's network the entire time (which is fine by me so long as I am connected.) My one minor quibble might be that the only outlet sized for my French/German plug adapter was located nearer to the door, and not the bed (there was only one in the room).

I stayed at the hotel as a stopover before heading into Venice the following day. I had an evening flight with RyanAir into Treviso, decided to brave out the public transit network from the airport, and by the grace of the Almighty was able to make it to the hotel in not too long of a time after taking two city buses. (See review a few below here for helpful public transit directions) Be forewarned, the bus stops do not have names on them, and inside the bus there isn't a list of stops, you have to just keep an eye out for streets and hope to ring the bell on time. As for me, I missed my stop initially and had to walk a short ways extra back to the hotel.

The following morning, I grabbed the bus to the train station, and then a train into Venice St. Lucia, that process could not have been easier, and if this is what you are planning to do, I say go for it, it is really pretty simple.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank psdantonio
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Nice, hepful staff, good comunication to Venice and rail station, nice design of the room, very clean, nice bathroom. Close to the street so might be a little bit noisy sometimes. Reception desk is open 24/h, the breakfast is very early. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple