Hotel Scala
  • Breakfast included
Avogari B&B(Treviso)
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Agriturismo "Il Cascinale"(Treviso)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$136
TripAdvisor
Villa Oriani(Treviso)
US$294
US$285
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Situated in a nice, renovated, old Italian villa, the Hotel Scala provided me with a pleasant stay, albeit a short one (-nighter to be exact). The room itself was comfortable, with large old-style windows looking out onto the main street that the hotel is on. I thought they were kind of neat. There was a bed (go figure), desk, television and dresser, all the essentials you might expect, and some room for maneuverability, by which I mean to say that it wasn't too cramped. The bathroom is nearly 3/4 of the size of the actual room, which leaves you with, you know, a lot of space to go about your business.

The Internet worked fine, though I'm not so sure I was on the hotel's network the entire time (which is fine by me so long as I am connected.) My one minor quibble might be that the only outlet sized for my French/German plug adapter was located nearer to the door, and not the bed (there was only one in the room).

I stayed at the hotel as a stopover before heading into Venice the following day. I had an evening flight with RyanAir into Treviso, decided to brave out the public transit network from the airport, and by the grace of the Almighty was able to make it to the hotel in not too long of a time after taking two city buses. (See review a few below here for helpful public transit directions) Be forewarned, the bus stops do not have names on them, and inside the bus there isn't a list of stops, you have to just keep an eye out for streets and hope to ring the bell on time. As for me, I missed my stop initially and had to walk a short ways extra back to the hotel.

The following morning, I grabbed the bus to the train station, and then a train into Venice St. Lucia, that process could not have been easier, and if this is what you are planning to do, I say go for it, it is really pretty simple.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank psdantonio
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Nice, hepful staff, good comunication to Venice and rail station, nice design of the room, very clean, nice bathroom. Close to the street so might be a little bit noisy sometimes. Reception desk is open 24/h, the breakfast is very early. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sonnig2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Easy access to Venice by bus and train. Breakfast is plentiful and fantastic. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to those looking for a place to stay in Treviso without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank europe_cester
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Nice bathroom, very large. The shower only hung very low, probably around 1,7 m from the ground. The rest of the room was ok but not very special. The airco and the cleaning service were nice. Some activity around the bar downstairs would be nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My sister and I stayed here for one night, our flight got in late to Treviso and it was a flat 20 euro for a cab to this hotel, which wasn't bad at all. The hotel is right by a bus stop that will take you right to the train station to go to Venice. The hotel was air conditioned which was HEAVENLY, we ended up having to turn it down a little which was a very nice thing. The room was very clean and neat, hard wood floors and very comfy beds. HUGE and very nice, clean bathroom! Large fluffy towels, I loved it. Free wifi! I don't really have anything negative to say about this hotel at all, other than breakfast was 8 euros. We didn't eat there though, we ate at a little cafe right by the bus stop. Would definately recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family