“Appalling customer service ”

Les Skieurs D'antan
Price range: US$11 - US$45
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have no idea what the food is like here as after waiting 20 minutes to even get acknowledged we left. We arrived towards the end of what looked to be a very busy lunch period with all tables full. We waited until some people were leaving then I tried to catch the eye of a waitress to ask if we could take that table just to be totally blanked, so we sat down there anyway. A group of 3 guys arrived after us and also sat at a recently vacated table. We could see the staff were busy so waited a while until 1 girl came to serve and went straight to the other table of guys that had arrived after us, after taking their order I again tried to get her attention but again was completely ignored, we were right next to the table that had just been served so it wasn't as if she hadn't seen us. At this point we decided to leave. I fully appreciate they were busy but some form of acknowledgement and even a word to say they would be with us soon is not much to ask!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The restaurant is very intimate, cozy and charming. The food was amazing and worth the drive from our hotel in Cervinia. In the past my husband and I stayed at this hotel and it was wonderful. I recommend eating at this small alpine gem!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Nice and friendly serving good food and offering gluten free dining for coeliacs. Its at the bottom of the slopes 200 metres up the slope from the gondala station. Local pisteurs eat here which is always a good sign. Significantly cheaper than mountain restaurants.

1  Thank Phil E
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

abysmal and arrogant service. we asked three times do be served and were totally ignored. the food had been reheated and a small portion at that. avoid this place at all costs

7  Thank 68rob
Reviewed 8 January 2016

We visited this place with our group of 8 skiers. Everything was nice before desert - we ordered 6 panna cottas but waitress brought us creme caramel instead. Moreover, she tried to persuade us that it was panna cotta with caramel sauce. Calling head waitress was no help - not even excuses. I assume that they had no panna cotta and tried to sell other dish to make money. It's a pity that potentially good place makes poor impression with such poor service and lies.

1  Thank Ar_info