“Little gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a corner site with outdoor tables offers a range of simple but excellently prepared food. Service with a smile. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We tried this cute bistro on the recommendation of our hotel. We wanted two things, fresh pasta and truffles, and we scored big time here! Every dish is served with truffles. Because we visited in May, they were of the tasty black variety. Both my husband and I ordered the combo tajarin (thin buttery noodles made with lots of yolks) and risotto (creamy, thicker rice) with black truffles. Served on a single plate, side by side, it was a great way to try two dishes with two totally different tastes. Both were great although I think we both favored the tajarin slightly. Paired with a great bottle of Barolo and we were happy! We chose to sit outside which is an umbrella covered, glassed in area with about 6 tables. The inside is small too but the service is great in both areas. There is a good selection of dishes all served with truffles. If this is a taste you are seeking, this is the perfect place to enjoy!

1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 16 May 2018

After a horribly early flight and very little to eat we checked into our hotel then made our way down the road to find lunch.
I Tartufi Bistrot was close to our hotel, and reading the magic "T" word in we went. The staff were welcoming, my gnocchi with truffle shavings absolutely divine, and the wine list good. We agreed it was one of those rare places where basically, we could have eaten the menu. A wonderful start to our stay in Turin.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

If you like truffles, then this is the place. Also if you want to try a piedmont specialty, ravioli, then this is the place. Both dishes were fabulous. Pasta was cooked perfect and the smell and flavor of truffle were perfect. The ravioli was the best ravioli I had in Italy. Each piece was filled with full of stuffing and they were good. The only reason I gave 4 stars was because this wss the first restaurant I visited in Torino and ut would be unfair to give five stars without trying at least one other place. However, if I compared this place with other truffle and ravioli restaurants I had in Italy, then this restaurant would have received 5 stars.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great little cafe/bistro with excellent service and top quality food. Happy to have stumbled in out of the rain!! Well worth a visit.