“One of my favorite gelatos in town”
Review of Piu di un Gelato

Piu di un Gelato
Ranked #49 of 277 Dessert in Turin
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Use to come here ALL the time but unfortunately they've stopped opening this location so i find myself going to their location in Piazza Carlo Alberto.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Amazing ice creams which make me desperate you can't find this quality of gelato outside of Italy. So creamy, so tasty, so cheap... People living in Torino don't realize how lucky they are to have such a gelateria in their city.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This shop ( actually the one on Cesare Battisti) was my first "meeting" with italian ice cream. And after almost one year spent in Italy is still the best regarding pistacchio flavor. They always renew the flavors, now for example have a " gianduia crocante" which is an ice cream like Ferrero Rocher bonbon which is wow. I had figs flavor in the fall, excellent too. I didn't taste nothing that not like here.
It is in the city center , near Piazza Carlo Alberto so try it!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

One of the best ice creams I've had. Every time it gets even better. I am addicted. Plenty of original flavors and ice cream worth the money

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

The best banana cream gelato I've ever tasted! The price was also cheap and the waitress was very nice. It has a lot of variety but my favorite is banana cream.