“Bad Bad Bad”

Ranked #1 954 of 4 015 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Qualita e rispetto della tradizione culinaria mediterranea sono i punti di forza di questo ristorante che porta il calore del sud nel pieno centro di Torino.
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

For a chain restaurant you would quality levels would be looked at more closely. Positively the worst meal i have ever had in Torino. The pizza was inedible and my wifes mixed antipasta was just fried bread crumbs. To call themselves an Italian restaurant is shameful. My dog could cook better than that. 50 euros of lesson. Never ever go back or recommend to anyone this chain or restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

the restaurant seems from the outside like a small place, but they actually have many tables inside. we were the only non Italians there so the waitress took the time to explain the menu to us. every dish there seems to have fresh healthy Italian ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, olives etc. we enjoyed the pizza and the seafood platter, which came in generous portions, like the portions given to other diners. the food was fresh, tasty and relatively cheep.

1  Thank itaiTelAviv
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Lovely food, generous portions. Friendly staff. The service was quite slow but this wasn't a problem really. We enjoyed a jazz evening here whilst having dinner.Very handy for our hotel, the Gran Mogol.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

My husband and I popped in here on a whim...pleasant surprise! I had their giant salad with ham, chicken and olives. My husband had the stuffed chicken. Both were great. We sat and had two glasses of wine since it decided to pour rain this afternoon. Delightful!

1  Thank Cindi B
Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

What a great place! For of us ate more than we could manage and took a lot home with us for less than a hundred Euros with drinks. If we had known the portion size we could easily have ordered one pizza between two and still been full.
I had seafood pasta which the manager made on request, there was no shortage of clams or squid.

Look out for cards which entitle you to a free dish, I have posted a picture of ours, it was as big as most sharing platters.

Final word about the staff, polite, helpful and very, very charming. What more could you want?

2  Thank EggTravel