Free cancellation until 25/07
AC Hotel Torino(Turin)
US$106
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
Pacific Hotel Fortino(Turin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$83
Reviews (1 164)
1 164 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrain stationsmall balcony overlooking the streetegyptian museummuseo egiziopedestrian areashopping streetwalking distancevery comfortable roomstayed one nightfifth floorvia romaporta nuovarestaurants and shopsloved this hotelpiazza san carlostar hotel
3 - 8 of 1 164 reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

one of the best hotels we have stayed at over the years every thing was perfect staff food huge rooms large bathroom balcony we only stayed over night on the tour it spoiled us for the main hotel of the tour handy for railway station and shopping for the wife next day

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank David C
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We only spent one night in the newly renovated part of the hotel which was very nice although we had no hot water for our morning shower.
The staff however were really unfriendly - bordering on rude. We felt like we were disturbing rather that welcomed at the check in. At check out no apology offered for the water situation, not even eye contact during the interaction.
New facilities are nice but they don’t make up for poor hospitality.

We will not be going back.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Celestus
Paolo D, Direttore at Concord Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Good Morning Celestus
we had a big technical problem and we worked hard all night trying to repare it
Unfortunately we had the possibility only during the morning with our Chief of Maintenance to solve finally.

i'm sorry for that but we hope to host yopu gain in the future and we'll do our best to guarantee a perfect stay!

Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable three night stay here. First of all the location is ideal for exploring central Turin, being a moderately short walk from the grand squares of Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Del Castello. In the opposite direction it is very close to Torino Porta Nuova station, for exploring Piedmont. Bedroom and bathroom were fully modern and attractive. Finally I must mention the breakfast (among the best) and the efficient and friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Amit M
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The decor in the rooms we stayed in (just the standard room) was classically Italian, and for that it would be unfair to knock its lack of contemporary feel. I have seen the deluxe rooms (or the comfort rooms?!) on their website and I will say that if all rooms were to that standard the hotel would feel much more luxurious. The room is basic, the bathroom was quite poor in my opinion. The breakfast was good, a large array of cold choices and some hot options which could possibly be extended. I am not sure how fresh the breakfast was either as the hotel was far from busy when I stayed there and each morning there was a full spread, which makes me think it would be seriously uneconomical for them to prepare everything from scratch everyday, but who knows. The breakfast staff were young adults/teenagers at work at 8am in the morning so they did a great job. Great front desk staff who were very welcoming and helpful when I forgot my safe combination!!! Overall a good stay.

Room Tip: Upgrade from the standard double to the comfort. So worth it from the looks of things, also ask for a street view for better balcony views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura_715
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A 4 night stay. I absolutely can recommend this hotel. Very clean and the interiors are classic. The best thing is the breakfast. So good that in my day of sleeping in I woke up just for the breakfast! The staff is very cordial and competent!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends