“Awful”

Bonta Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #4 529 of 9 115 Restaurants in Milan
Reviewed 3 September 2017

This is the worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant, they could not get the order correct and then when they started to serve, they only served one dish at a time!! I had to eat my plate of rice before the meat that should have accompanied it was served to me. The food was awful and there was no congenial atmosphere to enjoy.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to the area of villa San Giovanni we tried this all you can eat sushi restaurant.

The restaurant is very clean and modern, very warm and inviting. The staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome, the service is always very good they always look after you.

The food is great quality, a wide variety of sushi and Chinese cuisine, you can order multiple times and are never made to feel rushed like some other restaurants. Every time we visit we leave feeling so full! The sushi boat for two is highly recommended and the teriyaki chicken is a personal favourite. The amount of fresh and delicious food you can have for a low price makes this place a must visit!

We have to stop ourselves from going as we have been multiple times since as every time we pass outside we are tempted to dine. The only downside is there is a lack of ambience due to no music, not a big problem however it would be a nice touch to have some nice relaxing music in the background.

I highly recommend this restaurant! The best of its cuisine so far in Milan!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I'm Japanese but this restaurant is excellent! More delicious than restaurants in Japan.
Great price, in Buffet style only 9.8euro(NOT include drink and dessert /NO other charge/Sunday is 12.8euro).You can eat many kinds of food,for example SUSHI,SUSHIroll,SASHIMI and other Japanese or Chinise food.
No English menu but one staff can speak English a little.
Location is also good.Very near from station and Hilton hotel.
Absolutly recommend!
ミラノ中心部からは少しだけ離れていますが、ヒルトンガーデンインに泊まる方や、安くて美味しい日本料理を食べたい方には是非おすすめです。
こんなに安くて美味しい所(サービス料も何も加算されず一人9.8ユーロです!)に出会ったのは初めてで、嬉しくて書き込みました。

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Totaly wrong to understand the foods in this restaurant are Japanese foods or Chinese foods. They mixed menu between two cuisines, and look like nothing are correct cooked. You'll receive good bill with many zero behind for horible foods. If you order soba noodle, they bring you one...instand soba , the one sale in supermarket with very cheap prices. Row fish not fresh and fried udon more than terrible.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I went there for lunch with my family since it was close to our hotel. I was very much disappointed at the service even before ordering anything. The waiter barely spoke any English and told us there was no English menu for lunches. It was very difficult to communicate. On top of that, there were certain restrictions on like half of the dishes. Apparently there are certain dishes where you can only order once, which was very strange as I personally have never seen such thing at any all you can eat restaurants. The waiter explained everything poorly and the owner was way too arrogant. Another thing was that they really over emphasized on the penalties of uneaten dishes, until the point where I had to ask if I must eat every single piece of rice in order to avoid the penalty. Overall, was extremely unpleasant and seemed like the whole restaurant was a big scam. I would never come to this restaurant ever again. After such rude service and attitude, we left without eating anything and just payed for the water which we did not even drink. I could not use enough words to express how ridiculously rude the owner was...I have never seen such thing in my life and it was the first time ever that we left a restaurant like that. Must avoid.

2  Thank irenewzx