“Best Restaurant in Milan! ”
Review of Don Juan

Don Juan
Reserve with
Don Juan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #256 of 9 412 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$34 - US$113
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zone 5
Description: We are waiting for you an unforgettable trip to the world of Argentine gastronomy! Angus meats and black angus selected in the world's best charcoal grilled chicory.
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time at this restaurant. Besides the food being delicious, the staff was extremely kind and helpful. They gave us wonderful recommendations on the menu and were nice to chat with. I highly recommend this restaurant if you want to try something other than Italian food in Milan. My husband and I will definitely be going back before we head home!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 511)

4 - 8 of 1 512 reviews

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Location is good, restaurant is offering a warm ambience....service to be improved as in my opinion anonymous. A special mention about the huge wine list, very good selection but a bit pricey. Meat good but waiters not able to understand what a medium rare means...as I got a well done One....very expensive and I’m used to Dubai prices which are exorbitant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I came back at Fon Juan after 15 years. It was my favorite Argentinian in Milan and I can confirm it is still one of the best grills in the capital of Lombardy. Quality of food and service is very high. Wine list could be better. But I truly recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I had a different souvenir of this place. Nowadays they consider themselves as the best but they are not great at all. The place is very expensive and they take advantage on clients through the wine list. The service is very bad if you don't spend at least 75 eur per person. We ordered an hamburger and the waiter told us this would have been a bad choice..just because it was less expensive compared to other main course. The wine of the house was already open and acid. Anyway, I was speachless and we haven't left since it was late in the evening and we were hungry.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank franciverci
Giorgio B, Proprietario at Don Juan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We don't identify our restaurant with this description. Our dishes go from 6 euros, such as Empanadas, and above. Our wines go from 19 euros and above. if you ask for a glass of wine we can obviously use a bottle that was already opened, regarding the taste of the wine, If you didn't like It, you could have said It and we would have changed It without any kind of problems.
What you said is completely untrue and absurd.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Everything you with from a restaurant
Great setting and ambiance great food and amazing service
Really meat and wine in its best
Quite from from city center around Porta Romana but worth the travel time Enjoy