“Nice and expensive ”

Ranked #753 of 9 244 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Great burgers yet bit expensive
We tried from the specials and they were great, also a large verity of beers

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Nice people and great food.
The burger meat is incredible and the buns are self made.
The veagy burger is not to recommend. ;)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We were there in 5. I have to specify that we usually like to try beers, we're kind of beer lovers. Ordered burgers that were absolutely simple but amazingly tasty.. just perfect. In the meantime, we had some beers from their list BUT we then wanted to try something special so they advised us to try Westvleteren. Yeah, best beer in the Galaxy!!!
They answered every question we had on beers, they know their job and they do it perfectly. Nice done Lambiczoon!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I visited this place with friends. It has the most comprehensive collection of Lambic beers that I have ever seen outside of Belgium. The bottles in the fridge include all the great producers: Cantillon, De Cam, Boon, Tilquin etc. and at a reasonable price. They will also serve your selected bottle as they do in Brussels - in a basket. If you don't like sour beers, they have a couple of alternatives on tap.
I had a nice mixed starter and a reasonable burger (they cook them "rare") which was pretty good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The beers in this place are amazing. The rarest lambics are available in a chiller so that they can be drank right on the spot. The tap selection is also great. But the greatest thing I have enjoyed was surprisingly not the craft beer that I am always crazy about but the food. Home made potato chips, deep fried pork strips and most amazing burger I have ever had - smoked with a Tuscan cigar smoke and served with Ardbeg mayonnaise (mayonnaise made with single malt Ardbeg whisky) this was truly a thing I will remember forever

Date of visit: June 2017