“A too expensive even if quality dinner”

Arirang plus - Korean Restaurant
Ranked #1 367 of 9 109 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Description: Arirang is a family restaurant that selects the best Korean traditional cuisine. At this time we cook light, tasty and genuine, with fresh ingredients. Ethnic environment where you can find the time and the right harmony to taste every liking. Sit and go to discover a new culinary journey, with the attentive care and passion of the chef.
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I went there with my colleagues cause one of them, neat freak,hah had lunch there before and said it was a good place.very good food indeed,but the owner tries to sound kind explains dishes but doesn't really specify the price ,which is really too expensive.probably not prepared for a large group,only a waitress is not enough to serve 14 guests.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I went there when they just opened some time early June 2017.
The host was great but the food is terrible.
I am a Korean so I should know what
Korean food should be like. I don’t understand what they trying to do. It was all wrong. Where do I begin to tell you. I took three other friends with me and I was utterly embarrassed for the bad food and walked out feeling insulted to pay for the Substandard food.

2  Thank Milanmrsviazzo
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Extremely good Korean food. Everything was great from dumplings to green tea tiramisù. The place is small but very cosy. Staff extremely friendly and professional.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Amazing service and a good mix of flavours. I am definitely coming back for more!
PS: the fusion of tiramisu + green tea is unforgettable!

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Im Korean and went there with italian friends. The owner was very kind and explained how authentic food their food are. But the menu and plating was not so authentic. My friends really like the food. Food was delicious but the portion was bit small. And price is bit high. I would never recommend this restaurant to any korean.

3  Thank Parkjy