“Always there”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zone 5
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I always go here when I’m craving for sushi cause it’s an all you can eat with a good quality which is not always like that in the AYCE.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

You really can't find a better all you can eat sushi in Milan!! I was here with some friends and had overall a great experience!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

On Saturday I went here with my friend Lisa ,we was here at 1 pm and we booked for a table because there is a lot of people,always.There a lot of tables but the place is very small.The Chinese and Japanese food is very good and excellent value for money.I think that I will came here again.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We come very often to this restaurant.
In our opinion is one of the best "all you can eat in Milan"
The quality of food is really good, especially if compared to the price. The staff is very friendly and nice. Service is good and fast.
During the weekend is full of people, so the reservation is suggested
A place we recommend for an "easy meal"

Date of visit: January 2014
1  Thank i-mascherati
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Restaurant looked nice inside, food looked nice as well but felt sick afterwards, definitely ate something bad. Do not recommend the Philadelphia rolls, they contained cooked salmon which tastes disgusting inside a roll. The Sushi themselves were good, but expected more, especially that I got something of bad quality.

Date of visit: December 2012