“Gnocco Fritto, Pizza and Beer”
Review of La Cappelletta

La Cappelletta
Ranked #1 322 of 9 221 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Good prices, amazing quality and the portions are yay good! We have two different platters of gnocco fritto and a few bites of pizza and everything was as good as expected. We will be back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The restaurant is outside the city centre, but in less than 10 minutes' walk from Lambrate station. The premises are quite big, consisting of several rooms, which are furnished in a rather simple manner. I was surprised by the selection of beers, available in the restaurant. The place serves so-called "Gnocco fritto", which taste fantastic with panchetta, prosciutto or salami. BTW: this was one of the best panchettas I have ever tasted. I was equally impressed by the pasta. The service was very fast and professional. All these together with affordable prices made me quite happy this evening.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Traditional Italian restaurant - nothing fancy but true Italian cuisine : excellent pizza etc. Cacio e Pepe was very nice even if we were not in Roma nice service

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I went here on my own on a business trip. It was extremely busy due to the art fair, but the service was nevertheless excellent. The Pizza is (for me) america style pan pizza served in large and very large slices. The other plates which I saw also looked very nice but I couldn't tell. Would go again.

1  Thank wkorten
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Nice little cozy restaurant near lambrate. We had nice fungi and tartufo pasta followed by tiramisu. Would definitely visit again