“Best pizza in Milan (Naples recipe)”
Review of Rossopomodoro

Rossopomodoro
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Rossopomodoro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #774 of 9 348 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zone 5
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stumbled upon this restaurant by accident in Porta Romana - not a touristic place, only local people were eating there. Very good pizza, best I had in Milan, during my stay, and the service was surprisingly fast and flexible.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 314)

4 - 8 of 1 314 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

travelled Italy a lot and have to say the food in Milan was greatly disappointing- Ok bad! so went I to this restaurant expecting more of the same and was delightedly shocked We sat outside street side. Great food, good portions sizes, well cooked, and good service. Wish we could have eaten there all week

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Every time that I come to Milan for business, I always used to have a dinner at this restaurant. Italian tastes and definitely the best pizza in Milan.
Absolutely needs to be tasted.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in the restaurant Rosso Pomodoro located in Via Molino delle Armi with a group of 40 teenagers (aged 16-18 yo). I had booked the day before. Service was very efficient and the pizzas were delicious. Neapolitan style. The overall price was fair. I’ll go back again for sure.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The pizza were good but soggy. A pitty as the products were fresh and good. We ordered using the Globo application.

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Rossopomodoro? Share your experiences!