“Quality and Taste”
Review of ToscaNino

ToscaNino
Reserve with
ToscaNino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 370 of 9 341 Restaurants in Milan
Neighbourhood: Porta Venezia
Neighbourhood: Porta Venezia
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Opened some months ago but already non to be missed: I grew up in Tuscany so I thought mi friends and me would find fakes as in most tuscan restaurants. But no, all is true and first rate here, from rich cotto, Sienna and sage hues to lamps and earthware. Stunning ToscaNino made me taste home at the first bite: minutious care for ingredients, flawless friendly service in a cosy and yet chic location. What I chose? Started with premium mixologist creation "Mule il magnifico", then the melting Tortelli with cinta senese and the bouquet of a Chianti. We crowned the dinner by the delicious "friendship desert": two Montecatini waffles with gelato, served on a marble chopping board, like those one may spot in every tuscan kitchen. An epiphany.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner and I had the best fiorentina T-bone steak I’ve ever had...
I really enjoyed the meal and wine, we also had a very good starter as well.
The location, nice and comfortable, it really gets the Milanese atmosphere. I definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We had a great lunch - really friendly staff and superb food! We started with some pizza to share and then each one chose three small dishes "over the counter". The waiter recommended a lovely red wine. Don't miss the chocolate biscotti with the coffee - you can also buy a bag of them to bring home ;-)

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2017

With 150+ Made in Tuscany brands on the shelves what else can you say - a true rural and even rustic Tuscany culinary and enogastronomic adventure

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

A lovely evening. We arrived without reservation (had just arrived in Milan) and they managed to accommodate us although I would advise reserving a table as it was busy. The restaurant had only been open a week so no English menu however the staff were excellent at recommending dishes to us and their passion for their food/ wines was brilliant.
Excellent food. We had a meat and cheese platter to start and there was a selection of cheese (a lot of places in Milan just provide one cheese!). For main we chose pasta dishes which arrived hot and full of flavour. We had the “friendship” ice cream for dessert which was also delicious. All courses well presented. We didn’t feel rushed at all and staff were attentive. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: October 2017